Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
assassin_revelations.jpg

1280x1024acscreen.jpg

assassinscreedrevgicove.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
heres my AC history:

bought AC1 somewhat around the release date, beat the game, hated the repetitiveness of it all and it gave me headaches. this was prior to tropheis being released so i didnt care about those then

then AC2 came out and im like how the hell did they have the heart to make another one... sure enough they took gamers opinions into consideration and this one was awesome. i didnt buy it for close to a yr and a half after its release date. i played it, got the plat and loved it....

i preorded ACB collectors edition because i had a high opinion left from the 2nd one. i picked it up midnight release and began playing... it wasnt as good as 2 but it was still good.. the single player trophies glitched on me and left a bad taste in my mouth about the whole situation, i played 4 games online, beat the SP and shelfed it....

About 2 weeks ago i dusted off ACB while clearing backlog and started it up... because the DLC came out and required 100% synch (my previous beated game had 48% synch) i decided to just start a whole new game.... refreshed my love for the series and i played through and 100% the original game, bought the DLC 100% that and went to work on the MP yesterday.

while i dont care for the MP and will end up boosting all 50 levels and the other trophies its still a unique online feature. now i await ACR and the return of Altair in a refreshed gameplay way since we havent seen him since AC1 which according to my above opinion was meh

As if anyone needed yet another reason to pick up Assassin's Creed: Revelations at launch, Ubisoft has just announced that the initial shipment of the PS3 version of their time-jumping assassination simulator will also include the original Assassin's Creed.

Seeing as the Assassin's Creed mythos are fairly intricate, convoluted and span several centuries, playing through the original will provide a much needed refresher course for those of us who have clocked more than a few hours in the Animus. At this point, we're not even sure who we are anymore.

I'd like to revisit the first one. Maybe. :p

Cool bonus if you ask me.

even though its the same rehashed game with horrible new additions, i feel compelled to play... i spend most of my time leveling up, purchasing shops... barely touched the main missions haha

Assassins Creed Revelations: Issues with the PS3 Exclusive content code

Hi folks, did any of you get the special edition which contains the Ottoman Doctor/Crusader/Ezio Ultimate Armour bonuses?

Looks like its not working for anyone. I input the code per instructions and went through all the steps even getting the confirmation messages on screen but when complete and returned to game nothing.

I phoned my Brother in law who is seriously into AC and he informed me he has been reading up all morning about it.

Ubisoft are aware of the Issue and are investigating.

He also sent me a link and advised me to register with Ubisoft on this issue.

click the notify me bottom right of page and input your detalis

http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/16056/p/1483,2355

I would register no matter if code has been used or not

Cheers P.

Last edited:
@ Pud1804: thanks for letting us know...I personally haven't purchased that special edition but its good to know the issue is there.

I'm still playing U3 but all the time looking at ACR in my shelf and cannot wait for the moment I will put it in my PS3.

I'm finding this out right now. I borrowed AC1 and 2 from a friend here at work. I played through AC1 and loved it. I'm cruisin through AC2, and I think it's even better than the first, so I picked up a used copy of Brotherhood yesterday.

None of them titles are affected bud its the one after brotherhood Revelations. Its just a code for extra's they will fix it. Its not stopping campain game play or multiplayer, Its the same as BF3 though it has a code for online play ;)