Multi Assassin's Creed: Unity - Guillotine Collector's Case (Uplay Exclusive)

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
*DOES NOT INCLUDE GAME; COLLECTIBLES ONLY*

RELEASE DATE: Oct. 28, 2014
PRICE: Unknown
ORDER: Uplay Shop (Must be in Europe to View)

ACUnity-5.jpg

INCLUDES:
- A 41cm-high figurine of Arno on a bloody Guillotine
- Exclusive Guillotine Collector’s Box
- An exclusive FuturePak™
- A high quality artbook including concept art that inspired the game
- The official game soundtrack
- 2 lithographs in a stylized envelope
- A secret map of Paris based on the in-game version
- A fully customized Tarot card game
- A framed canvas print
- A wooden music box
- Digital content

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Th1ca and MGD
So the U.S isn't getting a steelbook, Ken?

:dunno:

No announcements yet. It doesn't look like anywhere's getting a SteelBook yet. Europe's getting a FuturePak and a Jumbo "Metal Case". I think your best bet will probably be Future Shop in Canada. They may give them out for free with the purchase of the game. They usually give out free SteelBooks for the big titles when you purchase the game.

Reactions: MGD
Wrong you do get the game you get the Assassin's Creed Unity - Special Edition with it I have it on pre-order you get Assassin's Creed: Unity - Guillotine Collector's Case and Pre-order additional content and for your PC you get the UNITE program and the last item you get is the game with it the Assassin's Creed Unity - Special Edition . And the PRICE for it on xbox one and ps4 is £119.99p and for you pc it £109.99p if that helps.

Last edited:
Wrong you do get the game you get the Assassin's Creed Unity - Special Edition with it I have it on pre-order you get Assassin's Creed: Unity - Guillotine Collector's Case and Pre-order additional content and for your PC you get the UNITE program and the last item you get is the game with it the Assassin's Creed Unity - Special Edition . And the PRICE for it on xbox one and ps4 is £119.99p and for you pc it £109.99p if that helps.

From what I read, you receive the game on top of this edition, but the game isn't actually in the set.

Ubisoft know have to do Collectors Editions don't they

Expensive...yes but amazing quality

I've bought the AC3 Freedom Edition, AC4 Black Chest Edition and both of them were great quality

Even the CE they had before they started going all out with them with Brotherhoods Codex edition and Revelations CE were pretty decent

Wish other developers would learn a thing or two from them

just checked my order status .. you get the game of course . it wouldnt make sense for you to order by system if it didnt include the game . in my order you get 4 items the collectors edition , the physical dlc ala black flags map , the unite dowload , and the game which like black flag should come in the box .i think they seperate it that way because the collectors edition comes from one place andeach country gets its own version of the game with its own ratings board logo..and that gets added later

That looks pretty cool... I'm still undecided on which to get though, mainly because of the prices, but also because I want them all! :p

Not been getting good reviews so far....plus they never took into account the bugs, glitches and frame rate issues the game is having

Wondering if I should cancel, it might go down in price

Got a email that the item as shipped the problem is with who its coming with Yodel or as I put it the pg tips chimps if it gets to me in good order it will be a first for Yodel as thay are the worst delivery service out there in the uk.

Got a email that the item as shipped the problem is with who its coming with Yodel or as I put it the pg tips chimps if it gets to me in good order it will be a first for Yodel as thay are the worst delivery service out there in the uk.
have faith 2 orders on amazon both with dhl they lost the 2 orders but got them in good condition and came before estimated date

3 orders have come with Yodel number 1 left in a bin on the day the bins are put out to empty number 2 left out in the rain and number 3 with fragile on it with a size 10 foot print on it thay are S*********

Right I've sent this back, I'm pretty sure guys this will go down in price with the way Unity is being criticized. Ubisoft still have some WatchDogs collectors editions going online I'm sure this will end up going down past the £100 mark.