Assault on Precinct 13 (1976) (40th Anniversary Blu-ray Edition) (Second Sight Films) [UK]

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Release date: November 28th , 2016
Purchase link: Amazon UK - Zavvi
Price: £19.99

14203146_819568701510898_1910691267492668263_n.jpg

ASSAULT ON PRECINCT 13 40TH ANNIVERSARY LIMITED EDITION BLU-RAY BOX SET released November 28th.
With newly commissioned artwork by Martin Ansin this strictly limited edition box will feature a host of extras, the soundtrack CD and 5 art cards.

EXTRAS:
  • Return to Precinct 13: A new interview with Actor Austin Stoker
  • Producing Precinct 13: A new interview with Executive Producer Joseph Kaufman
  • Filmmaking with John: A new interview with Art Director and Sound Effects Designer Lee Wallace
  • ‘Captain Voyeur’: John Carpenter student short
  • Do You Remember Laurie Zimmer
  • Interview with John Carpenter and Austin Stoker
  • The Sassy One with Nancy Loomis
  • Audio Commentary with John Carpenter
  • Audio Commentary with Tommy Lee Wallace
  • Trailer
  • Radio Spots
  • 5 Art Cards exclusive to box set
  • Bonus CD soundtrack disc exclusive to box set
  • English Subtitles for the Hard of Hearing
  • Feature presented in newly restored 1080p with DTS-HD Master Audio and Uncompressed PCM original mono audio options
  • The release will be available to pre-order from Amazon and other outlets within the next few days and will also be released on DVD. Region B/2.

Last edited by a moderator:
40th Anniversary Edition Blu-ray
I will be ordering this when it goes live
It's not a limited edition release

I'm looking forward to seeing what the new extras on the Blu-ray will be

Does that mean it's not coming with super cool goodies like the Hills Have Eyes one?

I still have the German Mediabook 3 disc edition which is very cool. Might want to see what is on offer here first before i jump the gun.
81wr5fFwQ9L._SL1181_.jpg

I also already have the German Mediabook which is fantastic

The UK Second Sight release
ASSAULT ON PRECINCT 13: 40th ANNIVERSARY EDITION coming later this year, more details announced shortly. Work underway at Final Frame Post in London to manually remove dirt and scratches using MTI’s DRS Nova

13502136_781882798612822_2930133350734021034_n.png

It's a remastered Blu-ray they will be releasing and usually they have new extras with their releases so this could be a decent Blu-ray when it's released