Atari Classics

This game is really cool. it's got the classic versions of all these old games (missile command, pong, centipede, millipede, tempest, lunar lander and others) and then it's got a re-vamped version of each with new graphics and sounds. I'm really lovin it. Pong is freakin impossible to control tho. I will never get all the awards for that one I don't think. After you collect ALL the trophies or awards you unlock an Atari 2600 simulator that I can only assume has a bunch of games for that. But like I said, getting all the awards for Pong may be a little tough.

I thought about getting this, but then I thought how much will I actually use it lol.

i thot the same thing but now that i know there are awards and stuff to unlock it makes you wanna play it a little more. Plus I have plans to fly around a bit later this year so will be cool to have on a plane.

This game is really cool. it's got the classic versions of all these old games (missile command, pong, centipede, millipede, tempest, lunar lander and others) and then it's got a re-vamped version of each with new graphics and sounds. I'm really lovin it. Pong is freakin impossible to control tho. I will never get all the awards for that one I don't think. After you collect ALL the trophies or awards you unlock an Atari 2600 simulator that I can only assume has a bunch of games for that. But like I said, getting all the awards for Pong may be a little tough.

Sounds like one I would like!! :scat::scat: