Atomic Blonde 2 - In theaters TBA

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
Charlize Theron Confirms Atomic Blonde 2 Is In Development
Charlize-Theron-as-Lorraine-in-Atomic-Blonde.jpg

Source: ScreenRant
Charlize Theron has confirmed that Atomic Blonde 2, a sequel to her neon-drenched 2017 spy thriller, is moving forward.

In the wake of Atomic Blonde, some suggested Theron should be the one to finally play a female James Bond. But instead, Theron will take one more crack at playing Lorraine Broughton. Speaking to an audience at the San Francisco International Film Festival where she received a career tribute, Theron confirmed a sequel to Atomic Blonde is indeed in the works (via IndieWire). No other details were offered beyond her simple statement: We’re working on a sequel.”

Apr 27, 2009
Durham,NC
I mean, if it's got another similar 'Charlize x Sofia' scene then i'm in...and of course, also a little bit of action scenes haha
probably the only part of the first movie i didn't like.It felt forced into the movie and should have been written out.

I wonder where the movie will go story wise.The first movie had plenty of story twist and intrigue, so i wonder how they pull if of this time around with the crowd knowing what we know.

AlienKing

The Matrix has you...
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
probably the only part of the first movie i didn't like.It felt forced into the movie and should have been written out.
Written out? :cautious: Overall movie was just average. That scene made it worthwhile. Haha. I dont think any of us minded that scene. :D

I wonder where the movie will go story wise.The first movie had plenty of story twist and intrigue, so i wonder how they pull if of this time around with the crowd knowing what we know.
Story was just meh. I wasnt intrigued. Action scenes/choreography was phenomenal! That was the highlight for me.