Atomic Blonde 2 - In theaters TBA

Charlize Theron Confirms Atomic Blonde 2 Is In Development
Charlize-Theron-as-Lorraine-in-Atomic-Blonde.jpg

Source: ScreenRant
Charlize Theron has confirmed that Atomic Blonde 2, a sequel to her neon-drenched 2017 spy thriller, is moving forward.

In the wake of Atomic Blonde, some suggested Theron should be the one to finally play a female James Bond. But instead, Theron will take one more crack at playing Lorraine Broughton. Speaking to an audience at the San Francisco International Film Festival where she received a career tribute, Theron confirmed a sequel to Atomic Blonde is indeed in the works (via IndieWire). No other details were offered beyond her simple statement: We’re working on a sequel.”

I mean, if it's got another similar 'Charlize x Sofia' scene then i'm in...and of course, also a little bit of action scenes haha
probably the only part of the first movie i didn't like.It felt forced into the movie and should have been written out.

I wonder where the movie will go story wise.The first movie had plenty of story twist and intrigue, so i wonder how they pull if of this time around with the crowd knowing what we know.

probably the only part of the first movie i didn't like.It felt forced into the movie and should have been written out.
Written out? :cautious: Overall movie was just average. That scene made it worthwhile. Haha. I dont think any of us minded that scene. :D

I wonder where the movie will go story wise.The first movie had plenty of story twist and intrigue, so i wonder how they pull if of this time around with the crowd knowing what we know.
Story was just meh. I wasnt intrigued. Action scenes/choreography was phenomenal! That was the highlight for me.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database