Atomic Blonde (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (The Blu Collection) (KimchiDVD Exclusive No. 69) [Korea]

Would you be interested in purchasing a one click if the option was there?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 30 September 28, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Full Slip 4K - One Click (Pre-order from June 25 at 2 PM till July 1 - Korea Time) - Check your local timing HERE
Price: $37.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $53.99 (4K Full Slip) - $129 (One Click - 300 copies)
Group buy: Hosted by cooey Lenti - Full Slip - Full Slip 4K - One Click

Notes: WEA steelbook. KimchiDVD exclusive numbering card and sticker will be attached only on KimchiDVD website. One click carton box is limited to KimchiDVD only, limited to 300 sets.

35474329_2305437396350131_8007378241721466880_o.jpg35477877_2305437376350133_5435625406256381952_o.jpg35526957_2305437409683463_8444873458852036608_o.jpg
84A689C8-E5A5-4C43-AEBB-A610DF33F0EB.jpeg

Last edited:
This is an odd new thing from kimchi, this timed exclusive with this and Wind River. Is this in part because there exclusives have not been selling out nearly as fast as 18 months ago?

got my timing completly wrong on this...thought it was 6am UK time Tuesday....oops

good job its still in stock AND made some ebay sales of old games y'day so its only costing me about £7 out of my own pocket :)

This is an odd new thing from kimchi, this timed exclusive with this and Wind River. Is this in part because there exclusives have not been selling out nearly as fast as 18 months ago?

No it isn't because it is not selling out as fast.
It's a different type of Pre-Ordering which isn't new.

After the pre-order time window period, Final Print Run for Wind River was;

< wind river > Steel book final quantity

Full Slip: Chapter 1,250
Seupyesyeol Box: 800 chapter
Renn: Chapter 700
Quarter Slip: Chapter 300

Total: 3,050 chapter

So a 3000 Print Run ain't bad :thumbs:

No it isn't because it is not selling out as fast.
It's a different type of Pre-Ordering which isn't new.

After the pre-order time window period, Final Print Run for Wind River was;

< wind river > Steel book final quantity

Full Slip: Chapter 1,250
Seupyesyeol Box: 800 chapter
Renn: Chapter 700
Quarter Slip: Chapter 300

Total: 3,050 chapter

So a 3000 Print Run ain't bad :thumbs:

Where did you get those numbers? The Box Set is numbered to #250 and the 1/4 Slip #100. Didn't bother to look for the other two editions. Unless the first X Amount are numbered. Normally I wouldn't have looked but I was in shock that movie could sell 3,000 copies. But your more plugged in than myself I must admit, so there is a chance I'm missing something.

This new preorder system for Blu Collection releases makes it easy to order but I'm happy with the old school preorder system. I like rare ha4d to get editions sometimes even if that means I miss one on occasion. Just a hazard of collecting. But if it's just the Blu Kimchi releases I'm fine with it. Love my ESOTSM they do good work

Last edited:
Where did you get those numbers? The Box Set is numbered to #250 and the 1/4 Slip #100. Didn't bother to look for the other two editions. Unless the first X Amount are numbered. Normally I wouldn't have looked but I was in shock that movie could sell 3,000 copies. But your more plugged in than myself I must admit, so there is a chance I'm missing something.

This new preorder system for Blu Collection releases makes it easy to order but I'm happy with the old school preorder system. I like rare ha4d to get editions sometimes even if that means I miss one on occasion. Just a hazard of collecting. But if it's just the Blu Kimchi releases I'm fine with it. Love my ESOTSM they do good work

It was talked during the release, but here is a quick breakdown.

The amount of copies sold through kimchi website mainly for international customers were;

Fullslip Edition (A) : 300 Copies
Lenticular Edition (B) : 250 Copies
1/4 Slip Edition (C) : 100 Copies
Special Box (D) : 250 Copies

Total Print : 900 Copies
ie: The Numbering Card No. will be made as like this 001/300
The 900 Copies sold through Kimchi website will have a Sticker and a Numbering Card.

The Rest of the print run, will be distributed through Korean seller to be sold domestically and will not have the Kimchi Sticker and Numbering Cards.

Regular full slip mate. I know it’s on the poster but it’s a great image and the finish could be something special

You?
Regular Fullslip for me too although I haven't pulled the trigger yet :LOL::whistle: I do like the Lenti too but will only buy one. I hope if I do buy the Fullslip it has a decent and special finish as you say opposed to being plain/simple or like their "It Follows" Fullslip which I didn't like at all.
#OnassisJr could have bought it for you. :p
:stop:
tenor.gif

:LOL::rofl:

Hmm:naughty:

@Mickle_89 u have a pm coming :angel:
giphy.webp

:headphone::p:LOL: