Atomic Blonde (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (The Blu Collection) (KimchiDVD Exclusive No. 69) [Korea]

Would you be interested in purchasing a one click if the option was there?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 30 September 28, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Full Slip 4K - One Click (Pre-order from June 25 at 2 PM till July 1 - Korea Time) - Check your local timing HERE
Price: $37.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $53.99 (4K Full Slip) - $129 (One Click - 300 copies)
Group buy: Hosted by cooey Lenti - Full Slip - Full Slip 4K - One Click

Notes: WEA steelbook. KimchiDVD exclusive numbering card and sticker will be attached only on KimchiDVD website. One click carton box is limited to KimchiDVD only, limited to 300 sets.

35474329_2305437396350131_8007378241721466880_o.jpg35477877_2305437376350133_5435625406256381952_o.jpg35526957_2305437409683463_8444873458852036608_o.jpg
84A689C8-E5A5-4C43-AEBB-A610DF33F0EB.jpeg

Last edited:
Another one that I've known about for ages but sworn to secrecy although I gave out subtle hints here and there.

Plan at the moment is that there will be at least one edition that will include 4K

What were your hints? You’re not bound the secrecy and I missed them all.

• Thanks
Reactions: tono06
Interesting, not exactly " Blu Collection" movie though...Still interested, as didn't get WWA

Definitely in. Didn´t pick up the WWA steel coz I knew somebody will give it a premium treatment some day. TheBlu is a must. Movie is cold and nothing breathtaking, but it has a great soundtrack and some scenes are worth remembering and rewatching, so yeah, definitely pick this up :cigar::coffee:

• Thanks
Reactions: milky
Another one that I've known about for ages but sworn to secrecy although I gave out subtle hints here and there.

Plan at the moment is that there will be at least one edition that will include 4K

Any idea then if they're still doing The Nice Guys? Seems like it's dead in the water now.

• Thanks
Reactions: milky
A 4K edition is very welcome but how about an edition that includes the soundtrack?

I'm all for the UHD + OST to be Included, it's time for Kimchi to jump on the UHD wagon(even if I don't have my UHD set up yet) :thumbs:

Great Choice to get the Premium Treatment from The Blu :oohyeah:

Needs to have a Proper 1-Click Boxset to hosts the editions !!!

• Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom
I'm all for the UHD + OST to be Included, it's time for Kimchi to jump on the UHD wagon(even if I don't have my UHD set up yet) :thumbs:

Great Choice to get the Premium Treatment from The Blu :oohyeah:

Needs to have a Proper 1-Click Boxset to hosts the editions !!!
OST would be awesome if they included that. Have kimchi ever done that?

They did it with one of the hateful eight slips and possibly somthing else

Would of loved it with wind river too but yeah would also welcome it with this

• Thanks
Reactions: rschiks

afaik only FAC and FNC Add Culture has included an OST with a Premium Release (n):dunno:

Personally hope for a special box set like they've just done for Wind River, would much rather that than a one click

I find that the Special Box was very nice looking but I would have rather have had a Boxset like Hell or High Water.
The 2 Scripts and The Silly Badge was not needed. Who really reads the Scripts ? Who will wear the Badge ? :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: rschiks
Agree that maybe the contents of the box should be different but as a fan of the film I'd rather have a bunch of memorabilia as oppose to 3 editions of the same steelbook just with different slips

Agree that maybe the contents of the box should be different but as a fan of the film I'd rather have a bunch of memorabilia as oppose to 3 editions of the same steelbook just with different slips
Couldn't disagree more. Love the different slips, could not care less about the dollar store treats inside.