Atomic Blonde (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (The Blu Collection) (KimchiDVD Exclusive No. 69) [Korea]

Would you be interested in purchasing a one click if the option was there?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 30 September 28, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Full Slip 4K - One Click (Pre-order from June 25 at 2 PM till July 1 - Korea Time) - Check your local timing HERE
Price: $37.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $53.99 (4K Full Slip) - $129 (One Click - 300 copies)
Group buy: Hosted by cooey Lenti - Full Slip - Full Slip 4K - One Click

Notes: WEA steelbook. KimchiDVD exclusive numbering card and sticker will be attached only on KimchiDVD website. One click carton box is limited to KimchiDVD only, limited to 300 sets.

35474329_2305437396350131_8007378241721466880_o.jpg35477877_2305437376350133_5435625406256381952_o.jpg35526957_2305437409683463_8444873458852036608_o.jpg
84A689C8-E5A5-4C43-AEBB-A610DF33F0EB.jpeg

Last edited:
The Delay of the Release date for the <Atomic Blonde> Steel Book Limited Edition
We are so sorry that the release date of the <Atomic Blonde> Steelbook has been postponed from 31st of August to 28th of September 2018 due to problems in the production process of steelbook and 4K UHD disc.
We are currently reviewing to provide <Atomic Blond> badge to buyers purchased as a compensation.

The Blue Collection and Kimchidvd will do our best to make the best quality items and keep the production schedule.
We apologize again for your inconvenience.

Disappointing we have to wait longer but on the other hand we're getting a quality product so it is what it is.

Blu Collection posted something from their end as well, slightly longer than Kimchi and the English translation from FB is, well... see for yourself :censored:

Hello. It's a double-Blue Collection.
We are very sorry to inform you that you have purchased the same story as below to those who bought the <atomig beullondeu> seutilbug limited edition.

We will inform you that we have been released from August 31th to 28th of August with the delay of the 4 K UHD YANGSAN, which has been scheduled for a long time.

We have to review and proceed to schedule a bit more carefully, as well as the seutilbug and 4 K UHD of the above goods, as well as the variables that have never been seen.
As we launched many of the steel steel, we have a lot of variables in the production of the production of the production of the production of the production system, and it has been a long time since the 2-Month-old release is not easy, and 4 K UHD also does not calculate enough variables for overseas yangsan, so we are The seukanabo seutilbuggwa and 4 k uhdneun are a lot of domestic yeogeonsang in the future, so we are planning to reflect on this point in future release.

In the case of the <atomig blog, we have made an effort to correct the promised release, and we have reviewed the room for the launch of the launch, but since September 17th, it has been scheduled for domestic packaging and domestic delivery, which has been scheduled for the first time since September 17th. I'll give you an apology once again for the announcement of the release of the release smoke.

I will try to announce the rewards room during the next week for the <atomig beullondeu> or the peuliodeoleul. We are currently reviewing how to provide a <atomig beullondeu> badge goods to buyers.

In the future, the double-Blue Collection will be more difficult to make the production schedule with production quality.

Once again to those who bought the <atomig beullondeu>leul, I would like to say it again.

I’m happy to wait for a pristine product. After Wind River’s Disc issue, I would prefer they get it as close to perfect as possible.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry