Atomic Blonde (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (The Blu Collection) (KimchiDVD Exclusive No. 69) [Korea]

Would you be interested in purchasing a one click if the option was there?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 30 September 28, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Full Slip 4K - One Click (Pre-order from June 25 at 2 PM till July 1 - Korea Time) - Check your local timing HERE
Price: $37.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $53.99 (4K Full Slip) - $129 (One Click - 300 copies)
Group buy: Hosted by cooey Lenti - Full Slip - Full Slip 4K - One Click

Notes: WEA steelbook. KimchiDVD exclusive numbering card and sticker will be attached only on KimchiDVD website. One click carton box is limited to KimchiDVD only, limited to 300 sets.

35474329_2305437396350131_8007378241721466880_o.jpg35477877_2305437376350133_5435625406256381952_o.jpg35526957_2305437409683463_8444873458852036608_o.jpg
84A689C8-E5A5-4C43-AEBB-A610DF33F0EB.jpeg

Last edited:
@apsmith21 can you see my photos above?
I’ve noticed all the photos I posted last night (this, avengers 1 & 2 4k and Atlantis) all show as a code Instead of the pic

@apsmith21 can you see my photos above?
I’ve noticed all the photos I posted last night (this, avengers 1 & 2 4k and Atlantis) all show as a code Instead of the pic

Currently rebuilding those. A number of other images in threads I've been monitoring have come back.

I kicked off the process a couple of hours ago and we're not even close to finishing. Not sure how long it will take.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Currently rebuilding those. A number of other images in threads I've been monitoring have come back.

I kicked off the process a couple of hours ago and we're not even close to finishing. Not sure how long it will take.

I thought there would be a explanation

Glad I asked because I was thinking of uploading them again lol and I’ve deleted the ones I have to trim down for file size

Cheers mate

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
Lenti is another fail after the Hacksaw Ridge. You know when you get used to top quality from Blufans/HDzeta/Manta and then you see something like this it´s really disappointing. I expected better from TheBlu.

To me the winner is 4K slip, I feel the artwork better than the other one and the finish on that slip is just amazing. Also one of few cases where I actually like the holofoil effect a lot.

Matte steelbook, although very nicely done and not cheap streaky, it´s the only weakness of this release. I must make it glossy soon....

Overall Im very happy with this release.

Now let´s see how Pan´s Labyrinth from TheOn will turn out :whistle::coffee:

Was just curious about the lenti, by fail you mean no depth or sharpness...?

So dark it’s arguably the worst looking exclusive front in my collection now, which basically makes it my worst exclusive. Oh well, I was bound to choose a dud and I did. :(

For me the only Blu Collection that was a Jaw Dropper was;

Whiplash Steelbook Fullslip Limited Edition (Kimchidvd Exclusive No.24)

This Steelbook is just a Masterpiece. The Gloss is perfect and the images chosen really are beautiful !

I don't know what happened after that but it slowly went downhill.

Is this going on?