Atomic Blonde (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (The Blu Collection) (KimchiDVD Exclusive No. 69) [Korea]

Would you be interested in purchasing a one click if the option was there?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 30 September 28, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Full Slip 4K - One Click (Pre-order from June 25 at 2 PM till July 1 - Korea Time) - Check your local timing HERE
Price: $37.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $53.99 (4K Full Slip) - $129 (One Click - 300 copies)
Group buy: Hosted by cooey Lenti - Full Slip - Full Slip 4K - One Click

Notes: WEA steelbook. KimchiDVD exclusive numbering card and sticker will be attached only on KimchiDVD website. One click carton box is limited to KimchiDVD only, limited to 300 sets.

35474329_2305437396350131_8007378241721466880_o.jpg35477877_2305437376350133_5435625406256381952_o.jpg35526957_2305437409683463_8444873458852036608_o.jpg
84A689C8-E5A5-4C43-AEBB-A610DF33F0EB.jpeg

Last edited:
yea a little disappointing on the finish of the steelbook but i still think it is an awesome release, but to be honest i will be more careful to order from them til i see the ending result even if that means i have to pay more if they got sold out and i have to get them from e bay..............

Could someone spare me the headache of searching back (this site is always slow to load on my browser for some reason) and tell me why it's taking so long for this to be released? This is the only group buy left where I'm still waiting for movement. Heck, I almost forgot about it! Thanks

Could someone spare me the headache of searching back (this site is always slow to load on my browser for some reason) and tell me why it's taking so long for this to be released? This is the only group buy left where I'm still waiting for movement. Heck, I almost forgot about it! Thanks
Because as it says in the OP the release date was pushed back to Sep28th

GB orders have shipped. EU members, you’ll have to wait until middle of October for yours I’m afraid as I’m off on holiday on Sunday

I’m confused. Don’t GB members like me, in the USA, need to pay for shipping first? I didn’t receive an invoice.

But it’s shipped? Is it coming direct from Kimchi? Will we get a tracking number?

Sorry for the questions but I can’t recall not getting an invoice for shipping since I’ve done a GB like this. Thanks.

I’m confused. Don’t GB members like me, in the USA, need to pay for shipping first? I didn’t receive an invoice.

But it’s shipped? Is it coming direct from Kimchi? Will we get a tracking number?

Sorry for the questions but I can’t recall not getting an invoice for shipping since I’ve done a GB like this. Thanks.
I think they mean the GB orders have shipped from Kimchidvd to the hubs.

Reactions: Veronica Mars
I ordered my lenti direct from Kimchi but no communication about shipping. Did anyone else's lenti ship yet?
Hi they don't send you a dispatch email you have to go to your account page on their website and it will show your order with the tracking number if it shipped. It is likely yours will have shipped as direct orders seem to be on the way. Check your account page :thumbs:

Reactions: StarkRomanoff
Hi they don't send you a dispatch email you have to go to your account page on their website and it will show your order with the tracking number if it shipped. It is likely yours will have shipped as direct orders seem to be on the way. Check your account page :thumbs:

Thanks so much! I forgot about that. It's been so long since I've ordered from them. My account says it has shipped! :D

BTW, both full slips are back in stock if anyone is interested.

Last edited: