Atomic Blonde (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (The Blu Collection) (KimchiDVD Exclusive No. 69) [Korea]

Would you be interested in purchasing a one click if the option was there?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 30 September 28, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Full Slip 4K - One Click (Pre-order from June 25 at 2 PM till July 1 - Korea Time) - Check your local timing HERE
Price: $37.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $53.99 (4K Full Slip) - $129 (One Click - 300 copies)
Group buy: Hosted by cooey Lenti - Full Slip - Full Slip 4K - One Click

Notes: WEA steelbook. KimchiDVD exclusive numbering card and sticker will be attached only on KimchiDVD website. One click carton box is limited to KimchiDVD only, limited to 300 sets.

35474329_2305437396350131_8007378241721466880_o.jpg35477877_2305437376350133_5435625406256381952_o.jpg35526957_2305437409683463_8444873458852036608_o.jpg
84A689C8-E5A5-4C43-AEBB-A610DF33F0EB.jpeg

Last edited:
I watched both and bought both and prefer AB for its faster pace. It's Jane Wick in the 80's :D

I think this was my problem. I was hoping for that and found it to be quite dull in comparison to say John Wick. The action scenes that it had were decent enough but I found the whole plot quite messy and all over the place.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
I think this is why I felt so let down with this movie.

This keeps getting compared to John Wick. It's no John Wick let me tell you. Apart from Russian enemies, that's where the similarity ends.

I think this was my problem. I was hoping for that and found it to be quite dull in comparison to say John Wick. The action scenes that it had were decent enough but I found the whole plot quite messy and all over the place.

That's probably why some are disappointed. It's not a John Wick movie, but some of its parts are à la John Wick, if that makes more sense. Obviously there's no doubt that the John Wick movies are superior but this, for me, was entertaining enough in its own right.

I think this is why I felt so let down with this movie.

This keeps getting compared to John Wick. It's no John Wick let me tell you. Apart from Russian enemies, that's where the similarity ends.

It keeps getting compared to John Wick because it's from the same director.

I enjoyed this, seen it once and maybe I'll enjoy it more and better take it all in on a second viewing. But yep, we're not talking John Wick level here and fortunately I didn't expect as such.

That shouldn't even matter.

That's like saying Jaws is like Schindlers List!! :confused:

Little bit different

Same director makes two hitman/girl/ agents (whatever you wana call them) films that have elements of the same in each but still different

Comparing a shark to the holocaust is slightly different lol

Little bit different

Same director makes two hitman/girl/ agents (whatever you wana call them) films that have elements of the same in each but still different

Comparing a shark to the holocaust is slightly different lol
I still don't buy it. As I said, two completely different stand alone films mate.

Only in both films, the hero's are battling against Russians. John Wick isn't even a spy.

Anyway, we'll have to agree to disagree. Happy for those who enjoyed it. But was very disappointing for myself after all the hype I'd heard/read.

I still don't buy it. As I said, two completely different stand alone films mate.

Only in both films, the hero's are battling against Russians. John Wick isn't even a spy.

Anyway, we'll have to agree to disagree. Happy for those who enjoyed it. But was very disappointing for myself after all the hype I'd heard/read.

They are very standalone to me but at the same time very similar just with different sexes and job roles

Even talk of merging both character so that alone says they fit together with the style of the films and characters

Even talk of merging both character so that alone says they fit together with the style of the films and characters

Not sure how that would work. Maybe incorporate some time travel into the concept!!! :p

Either Keanu would have to return to his Bill and Ted days or they'd have to give Charlize a walking frame to bring her character into modern day as Atomic Blonde was set in 1989!! :naughty:

Not sure how that would work. Maybe incorporate some time travel into the concept!!! :p

Either Keanu would have to return to his Bill and Ted days or they'd have to give Charlize a walking frame to bring her character into modern day as Atomic Blonde was set in 1989!! :naughty:

I assume she would be older. Which really wouldn’t be hard to do. And it don’t mean that she has to fight. Or they meet in the middle and age Theron a bit and youth up reeves. Could be set well before John wick 1.

Things that aren’t really hard to achieve but your making it out like it’s impossible.

It was all just a rumour anyway I believe and not setting stone. But there are ways around it (young han isn’t played by Ford is he)

If they go down that road, forget about it. There's only one John Wick.

Casting was the worst thing about Solo.

There’s only one everyone until someone else comes along and plays them.
Someone once said “there’s only one Toby maguire” and look where that got them and how they were proved wrong :rofl::rofl:

He’s possibly the reason I ended up loving Solo