snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 25th, 2015
Purchase links:
KimchiDVD
Notes: Includes 32 page booklet, poster cards, bookmark, recipe card and photo card.

14249432127082785.jpg

I would order this if I had the cash. Sylvain Chomet is one of my favourite filmmakers and his stuff is the great mix of sadness and whimsy. This is also his first live-action movie, so I'm really curious to know how it's turned out.

Man, this thing is hard to find! I missed out and paid a bit extra for a copy on eBay about a month ago. It still hasn't turned up so I assume the package is lost. :(

It's completely sold out as well (even on native Korean sites) and there's not a single overpriced copy floating on eBay either. What gives?

Man, this thing is hard to find! I missed out and paid a bit extra for a copy on eBay about a month ago. It still hasn't turned up so I assume the package is lost. :(

It's completely sold out as well (even on native Korean sites) and there's not a single overpriced copy floating on eBay either. What gives?
I feel you man. I think because its only 700 copies its much harder to find. Unless you know someone who lives in S.Korea and they can check their local store for us.
I've known about this before preorder and I didn't think it will sell out so fast and I had other preorders to worry about. And now? NADA! (n) I've been watching ebay and the trading forums as well. Hopefully your ebay copy turns up. If you find another copy elsewhere, let this ninja know! I will do so as well for you :)

Reactions: Futurhythm