splax23

Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
The D
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Avatar 2

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: James Cameron

Cast: Kate Winslet, Zoe Saldana, Sam Worthington, Sigourney Weaver, Oona Chaplin, Stephen Lang, Cliff Curtis, Giovanni Ribisi, CCH Pounder, Joel David Moore, Matt Gerald, Trinity Bliss, Britain Dalton, Jamie Flatters, Jack Champion, Filip Geljo, Duane Evans Jr., Bailey Bass, Chloe Coleman, Jemaine Clement

Release: 2021-12-15

Plot: A sequel to Avatar (2009).

******* great movie!! OOps, sorry I'm not supposed to have a potty mouth on here! :p But it really was great, saw it with my son and wanna see it again. Only wish there was an IMAX around here to see it in. :scat::scat::scat: I was very skeptical like Scotty but I was WRONG!

did not want to see this movie at all. went with a friend because he wanted to hang out. didn't get to see in 3d. but easily top 3 movie of the year. so awesome

I wanna see this ASAP but in IMAX 3d ... still need to check if INdy has it other wise Chi-town next week!

Did you see it in 3D Rach?

Yep! My dad told me beforehand I better go see it in 3D!! Awesome. Would LOVE LOVE LOVE TO see it in an IMAX!! Never been to one though and not one anywhere around here. I'm in love with the lead character, even when he's blue!!!! :emb::drool::drool::drool:

You should! I'm telling you, this is a MUST see in 3D!

holy crap +1000 ... awesome movie, loved it in 3d ... best ofthe year, I'll prolly now fork over the dough to add the 3d kit for my tv on this release to blu.

very very fun movie.

Cameron is an ass tho.

i was worried all the hype was going to ruin this movie. and it turned out to be one awesome f'n movie! best 3D in a movie thus far.

:yeahthat::yeahthat:+1+1 Awesome movie!! I even have a crush on Sam Worthington when he's blue! Yeah I know I already said that, but he's really hot!! It's fun too look up the real actors that played the characters and see how they look like their alien counterparts.

holy crap +1000 ... awesome movie, loved it in 3d ... best ofthe year, I'll prolly now fork over the dough to add the 3d kit for my tv on this release to blu.

very very fun movie.

Cameron is an ass tho.

I too thought the hype was going to kill this movie for me...but it was fantastic. Best 3D movie! Now I'm definitely going to be the first to jump aboard the 3D TV/Blu-ray bandwagon.

BTW, I concur...Cameron is an ass.

Around The World, Avatar Is A MASSIVE Hit

wenn2693902avatar__opt11__opt.jpg

Avatar's continued earnings are proving the staying power of the 3D James Cameron flick! And the numbers are HUGE.

By the weekend's close, Avatar's earnings are projected to be at $350.5 million in North American and $1.05 billion around the world!!

"Mr. Cameron was king of the world but now has dominion over the universe. And he will own the top two slots on the worldwide all-time box office list!" one overly-excited exec at Fox has reportedly said.

Final Destination sucks on 3d , I hope Avatar doesnt come with crappy red and blue glasses as well.

Final Destination sucks on 3d , I hope Avatar doesnt come with crappy red and blue glasses as well.

Those red and blue glasses suck.

What are the other options for 3D on Blu-ray, assuming the majority of people won't want to go out and buy new 3D TVs/Blu-ray players?