Slipcover Avatar (2009) (4K + Blu-ray Slipcover) (Ultimate Collector's Edition) [USA]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 20, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon
Price: $33.99
Notes: Theatrical Cut UHD and Blu-ray - Remastered 2022 Version

91nAacWxczL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
A little miffed, I bought Avatar and Avatar: The Way of Water and they both had nice slipcovers, unfortunately Avatar had errors when trying to play it so I sent it back and the replacement doesn't have the nice slipcover. Amazon cheaped out on me! :arghh:

Edit 1: Tried just now to get a replacement but evidently Amazon doesn't issue replacements for replacements. So I either have to wait up to 30 days to get my money back or keep what I have, so I guess I'll have to keep what I have because if I return it and order it again there's no guarantee I'll get one with a slipcover. Next time this happens I'll make sure to keep the slipcover and just send the case with discs back so that I'll have one in case they don't send one. Amazon deals with so much that they'll never know the difference.

Edit 2: Well I lucked out, I ended up chatting with a CS agent and told her my predicament and she said keep the one you have and we'll issue you a refund to your Amazon gift card balance. I turned right around and ordered it again and this time it came with the collectible slip. :thanks:

Last edited: