Avatar (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Lenticular Magnet) [France]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Last edited:
I'm fairly certain they do not ship to the USA. We do have a number of well known french members that have assisted before, so if they are interested, I'm sure they'll post a GB.

Stay tuned...

I hope they do it!

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

30 euros no thanks

For me who miss the MM train, will have to get this one. 30 euros it's noting compared to the $70-99 Eby scalpers :angry:

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Looper was M6/Warner so we can't compare...

I imagine that the back will be clean and the technical infos on a removable J-Card. I really cross fingers for the inside artwork but I really doubt. :(
If you look at most of the recent Fox France steelbook releases, almost none had inside artwork :(

This retailer has probably been chosen because it's one of the most important seller of 3D blurays in France.
I presume a GB won't be possible as Fox France only selected few Espace Culturel to receive this wave, unfortunately only the biggest ones should receive those 6 titles and the print run will be extremely limited... maybe someone from Nantes could help us as one of the biggest store called Espace Culturel Atlantis is situated there and will probably have them available ;)

Last edited: