IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 2, 2019
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - Zoom
Price: £29.99 (Amazon) - £34.99 (Zavvi - Zoom)
Note: Includes 4 discs

81UG3fFVyeL._SY500_.jpg

81T3UHwMCjL._SX522_.jpg

buh0302001_1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom
I would be all over this, as much as I know its fan made that artwork is perfect.
Also because it'd be all 22 movies in 4K...it'd cost an absolute bomb.
Well, with the first two Thors and Iron man also coming out on UHD now (I don’t count the German UHD release of Iron Man), it’s a start :D

Well, with the first two Thors and Iron man also coming out on UHD now (I don’t count the German UHD release of Iron Man), it’s a start :D

Not to mention the three Captain America movies, as well as the already released Avengers & Age of Ultron. Half the MCU or more is already in 4K anyway.

• Thanks
Reactions: rschiks
Remember that the End of Phase 3 is actually SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME....So the saga has ONE movie left.
Still can't get my head around why they chose to conclude Phase 3 with FFH and not Endgame... I like that they usually wrap each Phase with the Avengers, and by the sounds of it, Endgame would've been the perfect ending!

• Thanks
Reactions: ty233
Still can't get my head around why they chose to conclude Phase 3 with FFH and not Endgame... I like that they usually wrap each Phase with the Avengers, and by the sounds of it, Endgame would've been the perfect ending!

They don't though, they've only done that once with The Avengers. The end of Phase 2 was Ant-Man after Age of Ultron.
Far From Home, I believe, makes sense to end Phase 3 considering everything that happened in Endgame.

Reactions: Noodles
They don't though, they've only done that once with The Avengers. The end of Phase 2 was Ant-Man after Age of Ultron.
Far From Home, I believe, makes sense to end Phase 3 considering everything that happened in Endgame.
Ah, yes... you're right! I wasn't that impressed with Ant-Man, so had clearly forgotten about it lol. As for Endgame... I'm yet to see it myself, but will take your word for it then. :)

Personally I'm hoping they continue to do these sets...

View attachment 424226View attachment 424227View attachment 424228
I think they will. It would makes sense as Phase 3 is in two parts. I have this collection and I think they will release maybe Autumn time when the all of the MCU movies finish releasing in cinemas this year. I think its just Spiderman: Far from Home left now. List below

• Thanks
I think they will. It would makes sense as Phase 3 is in two parts. I have this collection and I think they will release maybe Autumn time when the all of the MCU movies finish releasing in cinemas this year. I think its just Spiderman: Far from Home left now. List below

Well, I went ahead and ordered the 3 sets they've already released... got a dispatch email this morning for only 2 of them though, because Phase One has apparently now sold out. :arghh:

Thanks bud, but I'm in the UK, so with the price of shipping included it wouldn't be cheap at all unfortunately. I'll just keep an eye out on the UK eBay and hopefully patience will pay off! :)

Same here, UK as well. I'm quite shocked at some of the prices being asked for on eBay. This is my only beef with LEs, they don't all end up with genuine collectors but onlins shops and other opportunists. The above was cheaper than eBay UK. Good luck to you.

Same here, UK as well. I'm quite shocked at some of the prices being asked for on eBay. This is my only beef with LEs, they don't all end up with genuine collectors but onlins shops and other opportunists. The above was cheaper than eBay UK. Good luck to you.
Yeah, the going price for these now is kinda crazy... that being said, I always thought the RRP was pretty decent to be fair, considering how many films you get plus the fact that the box set itself is very well made etc. Thankfully I think the site I ordered from has found more stock though, because the copy from my original order has apparently been "sent to warehouse", so fingers crossed!

Box art now up at Amazon and Zoom:-
Avengers: 1-4 Complete Blu-ray Boxset Includes Bonus Disc
1561639114455.png
in the same colour scheme as its more expensive steelbook counterpart
1561639517998.png