Avengers 4-Movie Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: August 13, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $149.99

6354135_so.jpg

Avenger (Box) [US] 4K (Steelbook)-front.jpgAvenger (Box) [US] 4K (Steelbook)-back.jpg
Photos courtesy of AcIDc0r3

Last edited by a moderator:
I will probably sell my box set. I think this release is a bit overrated. Just a plain box, but people think the embossed A on the box is a big thing for some reason. Wow? No embossing on the steelbooks, plain "A" artwork and mediocre inner artwork. I already own all the deluxe 1-Click box sets, the U.S. Phase box sets and the loose 4K steelbooks, etc. so I'm honestly not really feeling this release all that much after good thought. But that's just my perspective.

Last edited:
Me, my box is pristine.

My local Best Buy in SF might have a pristine copy, but haven't bothered going to the store since I find it annoying to have someone bring a bunch of copies out to the front counter for me to inspect like a crazy person.

My local Best Buy in SF might have a pristine copy, but haven't bothered going to the store since I find it annoying to have someone bring a bunch of copies out to the front counter for me to inspect like a crazy person.
Yeah you have to catch them before they put that spider lock anti-theft device on it.

Reactions: MM3
I got a 3rd box set with no dents at all, just a few scuffs on the front. Should I consider myself lucky? Does anyone have a box set with no dents or scuffs on the front?

Getting a pristine set is pretty damn hard. Out of the 30+ sets I saw in person there was maybe 2 that I could consider OCD level.

And to be honest I suspect the sets were sent to Best Buy that way from the distributor

So before someone returns their damaged set, who has a perfect Endgame steel that I can swap out and then you return it? Mine has a beautiful spine slash on it

So before someone returns their damaged set, who has a perfect Endgame steel that I can swap out and then you return it? Mine has a beautiful spine slash on it

If you live near a store just take in your set and ask to swap out the spine slashed copy. Shouldn't be a problem.
Take your receipt with you.

I meant the Endgame steel from this set.

Right, that's what I'm saying. Take in the Endgame steelbook with the spine slash and ask to switch it with another Endgame copy that doesn't have a spine slash from another set that they will unwrap in the store for you..

You might want to take in the whole set to show them that it came from the set since they won't know what it looks like inside the wrapped up set. Take your receipt as well as proof of purchase.

My set arrived yesterday @apsmith21 :)

One of my favourite Steelbook purchases of the year, between the box and the steelbooks themselves everything is really nice and presentable. One for the end of year awards :thumbs:

Reactions: apsmith21
Getting a pristine set is pretty damn hard. Out of the 30+ sets I saw in person there was maybe 2 that I could consider OCD level.

And to be honest I suspect the sets were sent to Best Buy that way from the distributor

I finally got a mint copy in the mail with no dents or scuffs on the front. Haven't opened it, so who knows for sure, but I don't see anything under the plastic. More shocking is that Best Buy shipped this 4th copy in a box with bubble wrap.

Reactions: Stygian
I finally got a mint copy in the mail with no dents or scuffs on the front. Haven't opened it, so who knows for sure, but I don't see anything under the plastic. More shocking is that Best Buy shipped this 4th copy in a box with bubble wrap.

Wow, might have come from a store, where an employee realized how fragile the case is. Either way, best of luck that it's in good shape under the j-card.

Sadly my set which was kindly reposted by a family member arrived ruined.

I might have been able to accept the dents to the outer box but the damage to the inside of the box and scratches to the actual steenboks itself just shows this set appears to have been put together by imbeciles.

I've sent mine back internationally to best buy for a refund and sadly i doubt I'm going to be able to easily find another now.

Attachments

• jwbu+LcTQBKfUOdJcBPkQw.jpg
    jwbu+LcTQBKfUOdJcBPkQw.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 207
  • 6r+j00kISs6Ym8o9M+7LdA.jpg
    6r+j00kISs6Ym8o9M+7LdA.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 195
  • CmFp9P7TRt+tuTqmi+8tcg.jpg
    CmFp9P7TRt+tuTqmi+8tcg.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 189
  • YVdotFMlT%OuKj15+mtS5A.jpg
    YVdotFMlT%OuKj15+mtS5A.jpg