Avengers 4-Movie Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: August 13, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $149.99

6354135_so.jpg

Avenger (Box) [US] 4K (Steelbook)-front.jpgAvenger (Box) [US] 4K (Steelbook)-back.jpg
Photos courtesy of AcIDc0r3

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh you mean the singular wwa end game steel?
Yeah that one.
What is the saw set? Is it a standard box set? As in big print run. Might be one of those situations where it drops over half price a few months after release like after Christmas.
It’s the 8-film collection supposedly steelbook but idk.

Yeah that one.

It’s the 8-film collection supposedly steelbook but idk.

Ah ok, 8 separate steels? Like potter? That’s mad. Imo. For saw anyway.

I’ve not even seen a thread for it

Yeah, your right the Saw films are a little overwhelming for me. I’ll probably drop that Avengers steelbook too and then I can get the Avengers set. Thanks man. :)

The individual Avengers, Thor and Iron Man steelbooks will probably not sell out compared to this Avengers collection. I would buy this one first and hold off on the rest.

The individual Avengers, Thor and Iron Man steelbooks will probably not sell out compared to this Avengers collection. I would buy this one first and hold off on the rest.
Actually I cancelled the Avengers End Game and Saw collection and preordered this along with the Iron Man and Thor steels so all of them. It'll be expensive but worth it imo.

Actually I cancelled the Avengers End Game and Saw collection and preordered this along with the Iron Man and Thor steels so all of them. It'll be expensive but worth it imo.

If you order using a debit card, it will charge you right away. So, probably I will order the set this week then stagger the individual steelbooks over the next couple of weeks.

If you order using a debit card, it will charge you right away. So, probably I will order the set this week then stagger the individual steelbooks over the next couple of weeks.
Actually BB won't accept my money or let me get credit with them, they always cancel my orders about 1 or 2 days after I've made an order. I must be red flagged in their system for some reason, idk. I have to instead have someone else source titles for me.

Reactions: kryptonite
Actually BB won't accept my money or let me get credit with them, they always cancel my orders about 1 or 2 days after I've made an order. I must be red flagged in their system for some reason, idk. I have to instead have someone else source titles for me.
They know you’re a Super Moderator here...

• Haha
Reactions: Lone Crusader
It's an odd one this, because it may pop up via Zavvi soon enough so tough decision to go with the Group Buy here. I may just do it though when the time comes.

I have doubts whether Zavvi will be do these (I mean they never touched the Matt Ferguson line) and even if they were I highly doubt they'll do it with the outer box as that seems like a Best Buy thing (see the Harry Potter line) so more than happy to go with the GB rather than risk missing out completely