Avengers 4-Movie Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: August 13, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $149.99

6354135_so.jpg

Avenger (Box) [US] 4K (Steelbook)-front.jpgAvenger (Box) [US] 4K (Steelbook)-back.jpg
Photos courtesy of AcIDc0r3

Last edited by a moderator:
Brand new steelbooks. Could have sworn there was a description of the inside artwork on each that was posted but appears to have been deleted now (or I imagined it)
Well hopefully not some dull matte finish. This is a perfect opportunity to own a matching set with some nice gloss or embossing across them all.

I want this set but only under certain conditions.

Well hopefully not some dull matte finish. This is a perfect opportunity to own a matching set with some nice gloss or embossing across them all.

I want this set but only under certain conditions.

I'm concerned about the finish as well, glossy embossed A's would make a killer set but fear they'll be flatte (that's flat and matte lol)

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
Brand new steelbooks. Could have sworn there was a description of the inside artwork on each that was posted but appears to have been deleted now (or I imagined it)
I saw that post somewhere as well lol.
Back art and interior art description from the leaker on Reddit.

Avengers: (Front) Teaser A Poster; (Back) Each Avengers' logo vertically on blue.

Avengers: (Inside) Comic-like concept art of the 6 original fighting

Avengers AOU: (Front) Teaser A:AOU Poster; (Back) Each Avengers' logo vertically on red.

Avengers AOU: (Inside) Comic-like concept art Widow fighting ultron bots.

Avengers IW: (Front) Teaser A:IW Poster; (Back) Each Avengers' logo vertically on purple.

Avengers IW: (Inside) Comic-like concept art of Iron Man and Spider-Man

Avengers Endgame: (Front) Teaser A:E Poster; (Back) Each Avengers' logo vertically on dark pink.

Avengers Endgame: (Inside) Comic-like concept art of Captain America

So not unlike the comic-like concept art inside the Captain Marvel SteelBook, with rears that match the vertical logos on the boxset itself.

Could be worse.

As much as I want this I just can't justify it. I have 5 different steels of The Avengers, 3 different steels of Avengers: Age of Ultron and 2 steels of Avengers: Infinity War. Plus not to mention the price on top of all the 4K Iron Man and Thor steelbooks.

I don’t own any MCU on Blu-ray and the only UHD I have is Infinity War, so I’ve got nothing holding me back. All other UHD SteelBooks for these movies are quite frankly horrible so a clean matching set in a box? You bet I preordered.

I don’t own any MCU on Blu-ray and the only UHD I have is Infinity War, so I’ve got nothing holding me back. All other UHD SteelBooks for these movies are quite frankly horrible so a clean matching set in a box? You bet I preordered.
If all I had was Infinity War I would do the same. Having all the "A" steelbooks lined up is awfully tempting though. :)

For me I’m pretty excited about this release. I’m not a huge fan of the “poster effects” they’ve added to the Cap, Iron Man, and Thor 4K releases, so I’m not snatching those up. I have the old VMB and the Novamedia for Avengers, both AoU and Infinity Wars from BB, and then preordered Endgame. So I’m only double-triple dipping and double-double dipping.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader
Jesus. They kidding

So glad I don’t need these standard designs. I already have the HMV steel for the first movie and the Ultron ‘A’ twice with Ultron and vision on the backs.
These sounds a bit boring with that description of the back art too. Hard pass

I’d laugh if these were matte and flat. I expect gloss but that would be funny and a p*ss take

I expect spot gloss like the Cap, Iron Man and Thor sets. And the recent Captain Marvel SteelBook. And probably others I’ve forgotten. Spot gloss on probably the A on each front and the logos on each back.

Bit pricey right?

Especially as I only need(yes need, not want :p) the last two

What's then chance of these being sold separately. Or at least the last two being sold solo

Bit pricey right?

Especially as I only need(yes need, not want :p) the last two

What's then chance of these being sold separately. Or at least the last two being sold solo

Probably none. I don’t believe either of the Best Buy Harry Potter sets or the upcoming Batman sets were ever broken into individual resale.