Avengers 4-Movie Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: August 13, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $149.99

6354135_so.jpg

Avenger (Box) [US] 4K (Steelbook)-front.jpgAvenger (Box) [US] 4K (Steelbook)-back.jpg
Photos courtesy of AcIDc0r3

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the 3 Zavvi 4k steelbooks of the last 3. The only one i'm missing is the 4k version steelbook of the 1st one. So come on Zavvi what's the hold up?

Looks neat all packaged up like that . . . such a shame that we only got the first two with the 'Big A' artwork (and those two with picture spines) before they switched to different design . . . the box hopefully with those brilliant dividers to stop rubbing . . . the finish and treatment hopefully full gloss + embossing or even glossy 'A's against a zero background would be almost as good.
1561573011738.png

1561573273147.png
1561573351469.png

Last edited:
I have the 3 Zavvi 4k steelbooks of the last 3. The only one i'm missing is the 4k version steelbook of the 1st one. So come on Zavvi what's the hold up?
There has already been a 4K steelbook of first avengers film
Avengers Assemble in the UK and was a Zavvi exclusive
11812056-1954593636533739.jpg

Last edited:
Ok for some reason I thought the 1st film was called the Avengers but I do have that one. I collected all the Zavvi 4k steels. I'm assuming they will be doing the Thor ones soon. I've pre-ordered the Iron Man 4k steels.

Just another typical day in my group buy hosting. :shipped:

In order to get enough steelbooks without slashes from Disney lately I’ve had to double my order.

Returned over 25 copies with spine slashes for Captain America: The Winter Soldier :dizzy:

:brb:
I'm still annoyed I ordered the captain America steels from Zavvi and some how never noticed I missed the winter soldier,I thought it be back up afterwards but was never to case.

I'm still annoyed I ordered the captain America steels from Zavvi and some how never noticed I missed the winter soldier,I thought it be back up afterwards but was never to case.

Still available from Best Buy, if you need help lmk

Man I want to get this but I’m already paying over $250 for all the steelbooks on the 13th. I’m going to have to pass on this. Bummer :(
Some of the guys on Reddit are comin up with $340 ish with tax. It’s an expensive day

Cancel that awful saw collection and you should be better off! Financially and for reputation purposes ;):LOL:

Besides the first film is the only decent one. Which is a great film
Yeah, your right the Saw films are a little overwhelming for me. I’ll probably drop that Avengers steelbook too and then I can get the Avengers set. Thanks man. :)

Reactions: Flloydo
Yeah, your right the Saw films are a little overwhelming for me. I’ll probably drop that Avengers steelbook too and then I can get the Avengers set. Thanks man. :)

Oh you mean the singular wwa end game steel?

Suppose it’s a good idea if you want the matching “A” set, and yeah saving money on a lot.

What is the saw set? Is it a standard box set? As in big print run. Might be one of those situations where it drops over half price a few months after release like after Christmas.