Avengers 4-Movie Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: August 13, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $149.99

6354135_so.jpg

Avenger (Box) [US] 4K (Steelbook)-front.jpgAvenger (Box) [US] 4K (Steelbook)-back.jpg
Photos courtesy of AcIDc0r3

Last edited by a moderator:
i exchanged my banged up set i got in the mail, but the only other 2 they had in the store still had some minor denting along the bottom edge, so I don;t know how many mint boxes there actually are.

Also on the 2 sets I have opened, the spine plate on the ultron steelbook (and only ultron) were pretty badly misaligned, anyone else seeing the same?

i exchanged my banged up set i got in the mail, but the only other 2 they had in the store still had some minor denting along the bottom edge, so I don;t know how many mint boxes there actually are.

Also on the 2 sets I have opened, the spine plate on the ultron steelbook (and only ultron) were pretty badly misaligned, anyone else seeing the same?
My IW spine is way low. Like it's almost hanging off the plastic. You can see it in my scans

Some weird red and green smears on the inside art of infinity wars. On second inspection I did find a few dents on the set (best buy lighting is horrible). My spines seem good.
8BA1D1EB-4DF2-409D-B2C7-93AC58D6E19B.jpeg

The outer tin case seems fragile so dents maybe unavoidable. As long as the steelbooks inside are mint then I will be fine.

I picked mine up at Best Buy this morning. The one on display was Grabbed by someone else, but it had a dent anyway....they brought 2 from the back and they had a dent. Guy when back and looked for one without dents and I got one that appears fine. I don’t normally open these, but with all the issues, I’m almost tempted to do it...but probably wont.

Got my box, minty mint! No scratches or dings. Much sturdier than the Harry Potter box too. Mint SteelBooks as well.

Only issue is that the spine on IW is a bit too left and barely on the adhesive; I could probably tilt it off easily and reapply it properly aligned.

Reactions: Stygian
Got my box, minty mint! No scratches or dings. Much sturdier than the Harry Potter box too. Mint SteelBooks as well.

Only issue is that the spine on IW is a bit too left and barely on the adhesive; I could probably tilt it off easily and reapply it properly aligned.
You think? This box seems a bit flimsy, while my potter box has no give in it at all.

I guess I spoke too soon. I see a some tiny nicks on the edges. Might try again and see if I can do better, but it sounds like this is probably as good as I’m likely to get.

276D2BBE-293E-460F-8867-E031743FD2BC.jpeg

Attachments

• B2F07CEB-867B-4366-A145-FCF4BD097192.jpeg
    B2F07CEB-867B-4366-A145-FCF4BD097192.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 135
  • 38C5D586-6F03-4C04-A137-D3EBA05C29C4.jpeg
    38C5D586-6F03-4C04-A137-D3EBA05C29C4.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 126
Went to pick up my set today after work along with all the Iron Man and Thor movies. When she was ringing it up I was looking at all of them and my Avengers set had a pretty bad crushed corner so I asked if I could get one that wasn't damaged and the girl helping me said sure and brought out a mint one. I'm happy to have a mint one!

the more i looked at inside arts the more i'm pissed (pissed enough to waste time did this lol) this set could be the "ONE", they really dropped the ball for the last 3... i tried to follow the Avengers (concept arts) and come up with this, please noted that Endgame artbook didn't come out till Nov so that concept (epic battle) took from the internet but you get the idea how this could be..

Avengers-InsideArts.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all,

I’ll be posting a group buy for an additional 12-15 avengers sets tomorrow. All look to be in great shape. It will be live sometime after noon EST (USA). Cost will include shipping worldwide but cannot be combined with other items for this amount of sets.

All Avengers sets will be sent at exact cost, given the potential for issues beneath j-cards etc the group buy fees will be waived for all purchases from me on these editions.

For those that already joined my first group buy, I’ll follow up with additional thoughts and remaining costs due, tomorrow.

Thanks

I exchanged mine as the top was bowing really bad and then sloped badly towards a corner. Not flat at all. Kid tried to tell me it’s suppose to be that way, despite the one I was going to exchange for not being like that at all. New set has a couple dings, but I feel it adds a bit to the charm of a case that’s suppose to look worn and beaten. The Avengers steel has a lot of fine scratches on it, but I can live with it. Still disappointed in the crappy End Game interior art. Hopefully no skipped disc like my DMC standard edition.

Thought my in store pick up would be better than my online order but the online order actually turned out better than my in store pick up order. First set I picked up had a noticeable ding. I asked to exchange it and of course the only one left was spider wrapped, leaving scratch marks from the lock. Online order has a small ding on top that isn’t too noticeable. Did the in store order because I thought the online order wold come damaged. Go figure.