Avengers 4-Movie Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: August 13, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $149.99

6354135_so.jpg

Avenger (Box) [US] 4K (Steelbook)-front.jpgAvenger (Box) [US] 4K (Steelbook)-back.jpg
Photos courtesy of AcIDc0r3

Last edited by a moderator:
Group buy posted - this includes shipping cost as well! Please note that there are no savings looking to combine with other items given the size of this set.

I'm packing in a box and wrapping the set in bubble wrap. I will be looking to post sets that do not have visible damage, but it is possible something could be under
the j-card that I can't see.

Since this group buy is done at exact cost, no HDN fees assessed, I will leave it up to the buyers to later send a small donation if they are satisfied with the set upon receipt.

Thanks

Group buy posted - this includes shipping cost as well! Please note that there are no savings looking to combine with other items given the size of this set.

I'm packing in a box and wrapping the set in bubble wrap. I will be looking to post sets that do not have visible damage, but it is possible something could be under
the j-card that I can't see.

Since this group buy is done at exact cost, no HDN fees assessed, I will leave it up to the buyers to later send a small donation if they are satisfied with the set upon receipt.

Thanks

hmm, too much $ for me at the moment :( do you accept payment on an instalment basis :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Claire Harris
Pathetic packaging from Best Buy as always, just loose in a box barely bigger than the set, the outer case is of course riddled with knuckle-sized dents, not shocked in the least. Sort of amusing if you forget that you just gave them $150 and this is as far as they'll go for you.

Lucky for them I couldn't care less about the case, it was the real padding; I was spending ~$40 per 4K steel for a [mostly] coordinated set and they are all fine, so color me satisfied. Mostly.

Like others I think the featureless, cookie-cutter treatment and creativity-free interior art was the epitome of lazy considering the price tag, but at the end of the day, the standalone Endgame steel is far lamer, so if only to have a superior version of it, as well as a copy of Infinity War finally (I passed on everything prior)... I'm happy enough. :)

At the Best Buy I frequent, there are at least 10 of this stacked next to the display for Endgame. I suspect there might be a price drop here in the near future

At the Best Buy I frequent, there are at least 10 of this stacked next to the display for Endgame. I suspect there might be a price drop here in the near future
Could be. I’ve got 22 Best Buy’s within 250 miles and I count 21 of them with this in stock. One reason it may not sell well is that most who might want it already own the first 3 movies.

OK so really, just how valuable are the digital codes for movies? I ask because an auction just ended for the 4 codes from this set at a selling price of $71 US. That's almost half the price of the whole set new, steelbooks and codes). At $94 Canadian that's well over half the price of the set.

It makes no sense to me. Actually the only thing I do know is that I will be selling my codes now :LOL:

Why even wait for a price drop? Apparently you can sell the codes for half the price of the set if you have no use for them.
Then you have only paid 20 bucks for each steelbook and received a free steel display case!

Why even wait for a price drop? Apparently you can sell the codes for half the price of the set if you have no use for them.
Then you have only paid 20 bucks for each steelbook and received a free steel display case!

Where can you sell the digital code's now as e-bay no longer lets you ?

I got a 3rd box set with no dents at all, just a few scuffs on the front. Should I consider myself lucky? Does anyone have a box set with no dents or scuffs on the front?

Reactions: Lone Crusader