Avengers 4-Movie Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: August 13, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $149.99

6354135_so.jpg

Avenger (Box) [US] 4K (Steelbook)-front.jpgAvenger (Box) [US] 4K (Steelbook)-back.jpg
Photos courtesy of AcIDc0r3

Last edited by a moderator:
Well for one, he needs to take out the bubble wrap. That makes it all ugly. Very cool and that Russo signed in Purple too. Looks great. Never the less the guy does something for Best Buy since the gift came from Best Buy.

maybe it was a best buy giveaway for public or employees ....

Recently I seen that on top of the Hobbs and Shaw signed steels we conducted and gave away etc. that they did actually have some of the Minis signed before packaging as well. Saw one on ebay and they were given away during an online Vudu Viewing Party. So I suppose sometimes things can go unnoticed when promoted via channels most the steelheads arent looking at.

In case anyone can't read it, the note reads as...

Assassinpikachu,
The Avengers have assembled to surprise
You with an Exclusive Avengers Endgame
Steelbook signed by Anthony Russo!
Your Friends at Best Buy

Very nice gift! He must be some type of big time collector or something to receive such an expensive gift.
I found the guys Tweet on it.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Leafs17
hi, everybody. I'm here to discuss the signed box set I received.

Best Buy publicly gave away 4 film sets & avengers endgame steelbooks signed by Anthony Russo after the last tour stop during the "We Love You 3000" Tour that they were doing to promote the sale of Avengers Endgame being released on physical media. They gave them away randomly but you had an unknown chance that you'd receive one or the other steelbook if you tagged them on Twitter with what you received prior to the last tour date.

Anyway, I tagged them the Saturday before it was actually released with a photo of the Endgame steelbook I received.

After the movie was released, they tweeted to me & asked me if I wanteda signed film set & I said "yes"

So, I received it by chance. It's not dented because I used the original amount of bubble wrap it came with & was heavily wrapped. Also, I ordered the glass box way too big and didn't realize that until I got it, so I kept the bubble wrap.