Avengers: Age of Ultron (2D + 3D Blu-ray Slipcover) (Collector's Edition) [USA/Canada]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release Date: 10/02/15
Order: :amazon:

3D Edition
3D.jpg
Marvel Studios has officially revealed details on the home video release of this year’s blockbuster Avengers: Age of Ultron. The film will debut on 3D Digital and Digital HD on September 8 and on 3D Blu-ray, Blu-ray, DVD, Digital SD and VOD on October 2! In addition, the bonus materials for the release were announced and include:
  • 45 minutes of Bonus Features!
  • From The Inside Out – Making Of The Avengers: Age Of Ultron
  • The Infinite Six
  • Global Adventure
  • Deleted & Extended Scenes [With Audio Commentary By Joss Whedon]
  • Gag Reel
  • Audio Commentary With Director Joss Whedon
Blu-ray Trailer!

popcorn2.gif

OWN it!.jpg

Last edited:
That looks really good. I've already got the Australian steelbook and I want to pick up the Nova Choice edition when it's released, but I'm getting this as well, so I'm glad they've put some effort into it. Can't wait to get my hands on it. :hungry:

Just had a look on the walmart website still no news on exclusives so it looks like just the same one slip art the world over, can't help but feel they've done a little injustice to ultron home release first with the steelbook, imo meh and the same with the slip covers, don't get me wrong the one slip we have at least in the u.s. (not the crappy u.k) is ok but it could have been so much more, I had hoped walmart would again knock out the park and show the rest how it's done aka winter soldier & guardians.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Imo I think it's just lazy, the same art work world wide. na major injustice to the release and they done the same with the steelbook basic same world wide and the slips (3d only off course since Disney don't do 2d slips) no variation just the same standard group shot, they really gave up on this home release imho no time effort or thought put in to push sales.

Imo I think it's just lazy, the same art work world wide. na major injustice to the release and they done the same with the steelbook basic same world wide and the slips (3d only off course since Disney don't do 2d slips) no variation just the same standard group shot, they really gave up on this home release imho no time effort or thought put in to push sales.

I wish target did an exclusive slip like on Thor 2. But I'm glad Walmart didn't do 5 slips again because that was ridiculous

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Revolver31
I wish target did an exclusive slip like on Thor 2. But I'm glad Walmart didn't do 5 slips again because that was ridiculous

I'm ok with the walmart slips but ye any other slip type would have been nice like you say the target exclusive thor slip was a nice addition and something different, people have different tastes so it makes sense to provide alternate slip options to boost sales, esp the fancy embossed slips how many people bought guardians based on the slip design when they were in the supermarket lol how many bought the set? that's 5 sales over the price of one.
I was looking forward to a new ultron slip cause to be honest I think the slip we have is pretty s**t for a marvel film, even worse here in the u.k. with no black widow on the cover which is the same as the first film release here in the u.k. just the top 4 on the front.

• Informative
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
anyone notice that there seems to be two types of slips for the Avengers AoU? The first one has a metallic shimmer to it when exposed to light and the other one is just plain flat. :)