Avengers: Age of Ultron (2D + 3D Blu-ray Slipcover) (Collector's Edition) [USA/Canada]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release Date: 10/02/15
Order: :amazon:

3D Edition
3D.jpg
Marvel Studios has officially revealed details on the home video release of this year’s blockbuster Avengers: Age of Ultron. The film will debut on 3D Digital and Digital HD on September 8 and on 3D Blu-ray, Blu-ray, DVD, Digital SD and VOD on October 2! In addition, the bonus materials for the release were announced and include:
  • 45 minutes of Bonus Features!
  • From The Inside Out – Making Of The Avengers: Age Of Ultron
  • The Infinite Six
  • Global Adventure
  • Deleted & Extended Scenes [With Audio Commentary By Joss Whedon]
  • Gag Reel
  • Audio Commentary With Director Joss Whedon
Blu-ray Trailer!

popcorn2.gif

OWN it!.jpg

Last edited:
anyone notice that there seems to be two types of slips for the Avengers AoU? The first one has a metallic shimmer to it when exposed to light and the other one is just plain flat. :)

anyone notice that there seems to be two types of slips for the Avengers AoU? The first one has a metallic shimmer to it when exposed to light and the other one is just plain flat. :)

They are the same. Are there any image you can post showing the difference

They are the same. Are there any image you can post showing the difference

I tried taking some photos last night. It doesn't really show them properly. On the flat slipcover, no matter how I shine a light no metallic effect comes out.

They look similar until you shine a light on their surface. One shows some metallic effect while the other one none. I will try to upload a video later.