Avengers: Age of Ultron (2D + 3D Blu-ray Slipcover) (Collector's Edition) [USA/Canada]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release Date: 10/02/15
Order: :amazon:

3D Edition
3D.jpg
Marvel Studios has officially revealed details on the home video release of this year’s blockbuster Avengers: Age of Ultron. The film will debut on 3D Digital and Digital HD on September 8 and on 3D Blu-ray, Blu-ray, DVD, Digital SD and VOD on October 2! In addition, the bonus materials for the release were announced and include:
  • 45 minutes of Bonus Features!
  • From The Inside Out – Making Of The Avengers: Age Of Ultron
  • The Infinite Six
  • Global Adventure
  • Deleted & Extended Scenes [With Audio Commentary By Joss Whedon]
  • Gag Reel
  • Audio Commentary With Director Joss Whedon
Blu-ray Trailer!

popcorn2.gif

OWN it!.jpg

Last edited:
And so it begins....:LOL: Nothing like the rush of a new Marvel release....:ohno:

Can't wait to see what Korea also give us slip wise....:naughty::hungry::watch::woot::D
@earthscope I agree my friend! :woot: :notworthy: :cool: I'm also excited and yet worried to find out Walmarts Exclusive! :ohno: Will they offer Character Slips like they did for Winter Solider and Guardians? :OMG: :greedy:

Hey, @bloodsnake007! Nice find, bud! As with all Marvel flicks, though, this is just the 3D slip that will be released for AoU in North America. Not a Walmart exclusive, though I'm sure Walmart will release something exclusively (probably another multi-slip series).

Going to move this over the Slipcover section. :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Hey, Franky. The Walmart slip that you posted is the North American 3D slipcover. There will actually be no 2D slipcover, as is Marvel/Disney's new thing for their 2D releases. Looks like we'll be getting a red amaray for the 2D release, though, so that's pretty cool. :)

@bloodsnake007

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
My question is; Will Walmart be releasing the different slips as they did for Guardians and Winter Soldier?
I've been asking the same question! :thumbs: Hopefully all of these Character Posters get the Slip treatment :photo: ;)
Hey, @bloodsnake007! Nice find, bud! As with all Marvel flicks, though, this is just the 3D slip that will be released for AoU in North America. Not a Walmart exclusive, though I'm sure Walmart will release something exclusively (probably another multi-slip series).

Going to move this over the Slipcover section. :thumbs:
Hey, Franky. The Walmart slip that you posted is the North American 3D slipcover. There will actually be no 2D slipcover, as is Marvel/Disney's new thing for their 2D releases. Looks like we'll be getting a red amaray for the 2D release, though, so that's pretty cool. :)

@bloodsnake007
@tridon AWESOME!!! :woot: Thanks Ken! :notworthy: :cool:

Reactions: tridon
2 behind-the-scenes featurettes for Avengers: Age of Ultron:

Learn how James Spader Crafted Ultron

Meet the Twins

popcorn2.gif