Avengers: Age of Ultron (3D + 2D Blu-ray Slipcover) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release Date : October 14th, 2015
Purchase Link : Novamnm.com
Price : $39.60

58258046.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It is THE ONE to get. But that price though. Costs more than most steelbooks. Thank god I don't have to pick it up.
That slip does look great! It isn't cheap though for an Amaray.
@AlienKing and @Sigill That price? :OMG: I know! :banghead: But it'll be cheaper than if Walmart had released ALL of those Character Slipcovers! :ohno: I'm a bit relieved that they didn't! :D So I'll be happy getting this Korean Edition! :thumbs:
At last....!!!!!!!:whistle::whistle: :D Korea is the king of slips again for Avengers...:drool::notworthy:
@earthscope I agree! :woot: :notworthy:

Hopefully this Slipcover is heavily embossed or a Lenti! :hungry: :drool: That would justify the price ;)

@AlienKing and @Sigill That price? :OMG: I know! :banghead: But it'll be cheaper than if Walmart had released ALL of those Character Slipcovers! :ohno: I'm a bit relieved that they didn't! :D So I'll be happy getting this Korean Edition! :thumbs:

@earthscope I agree! :woot: :notworthy:

Hopefully this Slipcover is heavily embossed or a Lenti! :hungry: :drool: That would justify the price ;)
Yeah if it's a lenti then I will be happy!:)

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Wow, this turned out killer. Would be an immediate buy but I have a feeling Nova will use the same art for the inevitable fullslip steelbook. They love to use the Imax art for those. :drool:

I want this, was going to be combined it with the steelbook, but that has since sold out. Now i'm hesitant to order this as i think it might be on the Nova Choice steelbook.