Avengers: Age of Ultron (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook - Ultron Edition) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: October 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: Regular or Bilingual
Price: $32.99
Notes:
Group Buy: Drum18

Also available is the Vision edition.
Differences between the Regular & Bilingual editions here.

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg m2217984.jpg

Last edited:
how were the stock levels in stores today for those who went in?

the two I ordered online BOTH came with spine slashes, so going to have to venture in and see if I can find myself a replacement worthy to be in my collection hah

I received mine yesterday and it had a tear in the plastic.

Went into the store and there were at least 50 copies (25 ea) of the SteelBook so I picked up a replacement one.

Will be returning my online order at the higher price point!

For what it's worth, I prefer the Ultron cover. The movie is called AGE OF ULTRON after all, not AGE OF VISION.

Americans are going nuts over this release. Probably because it has Captain America or some silly thing. :)

The Vision and Ultron copies I received have Best Buy Collectible Lenticular Packaging stickers. What a goof! There always seems to be a quality control blunder with Marvel SteelBooks.

I see the debossing is crap just as the US release. What the hell happened over there? The UK release looks friggin great. I seriously dont get it..

I see the debossing is crap just as the US release. What the hell happened over there? The UK release looks friggin great. I seriously dont get it..

And these are the best of the bunch I got. Returning the other ones. The offset is quite apparent for the embossing on these.

Thanks for the comparison pics, Marc. Looks like the next Avengers film steelbook will manage to have all of the A and the circle on the front cover :LOL:

Reactions: Leafs17 and Drum18
lots of head on those spines ... lol
well ... I think Disney's didn't put much of the efforts on their Marvel's releases... what do you guys think? and I'm not talking only about physical stuffs, disc-screen, steelbook arts, steelbooks finish but also the disc itself, I couldn't help but notice that their bonus features just kept getting worse and worse, besides, it seemed the AQ of this Avengers 2 is really NOT up to standard at all... as I checked it's really below average... and no Dolby Atmos.. wth...

lots of head on those spines ... lol
well ... I think Disney's didn't put much of the efforts on their Marvel's releases... what do you guys think? and I'm not talking only about physical stuffs, disc-screen, steelbook arts, steelbooks finish but also the disc itself, I couldn't help but notice that their bonus features just kept getting worse and worse, besides, it seemed the AQ of this Avengers 2 is really NOT up to standard at all... as I checked it's really below average... and no Dolby Atmos.. wth...
Canadian ones have the title on the spine :happy:
But I do agree with everything else you said. Bonus features are becoming extinct. Sometimes you even feel like they didn't even put any effort into it at all.

Reactions: goufcustom