Avengers: Age of Ultron (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook - Vision Edition) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: October 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: Regular or Bilingual
Price: $33.99
Notes:
Group Buy: Drum18

Also available is the Ultron edition.
Differences between the Regular & Bilingual editions here.

10.jpg

11.jpg 12.jpgm2217986.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, I know it's age of ultron but loving the vision on the back of This one

Not sure what I will be doing with the choice we have at the moment

I will probably keep my Zavvi UK steelbook which we assume at the moment has Ultron on the back and no title on the spine

I will most likely go with one of the group buys of the Vision version from either best buy USA or Canada

That way I will have 2 different Steelbooks (Spine Different we assume at the moment) with each back artwork having Ultron and Vision

I will not be getting both best buy versions as the only difference with UK version in regards to Ultron at the moment is just the spine if the USA/Canada does have a title on the spine

Need to have more confirmation of actual title on the spine or no title to decide what I will do

Not sure what I will be doing with the choice we have at the moment

I will probably keep my Zavvi UK steelbook which we assume at the moment has Ultron on the back and no title on the spine

I will most likely go with one of the group buys of the Vision version from either best buy USA or Canada

That way I will have 2 different Steelbooks (Spine Different we assume at the moment) with each back artwork having Ultron and Vision

I will not be getting both best buy versions as the only difference with UK version in regards to Ultron at the moment is just the spine if the USA/Canada does have a title on the spine

Need to have more confirmation of actual title on the spine or no title to decide what I will do
I don't know i prefer title on the spine :naughty: might go for Ultron

Pretty sure we can consider been a "done deal" as ALL (except GOTG tx @tenderheartbear ) previous Marvel/Disney steelbook/collectibles here in USA/Canada ALWAYS had a title on the their spine. Seems like Disney USA understand that we need a title compared to the rest of the world ;)

Last edited:
I will cancel my Zavvi only if Amazon Germany releases one. I collect all marvel title-less spines. Pre-ordered both Best Buy exclusives too. Waiting on Blufans and Novamedia to release exclusive WEA steelbooks with slipcovers/boxes.

Reactions: kryptonite
Pretty sure we can consider been a "done deal" as ALL previous Marvel/Disney steelbook/collectibles here in USA/Canada ALWAYS had a title on the their spine. Seems like Disney USA understand that we need a title compared to the rest of the world ;)

Except for Guardians of the Galaxy.

I don't really get Disney's line of thought when it comes to EU releases. 9 out of 10 countries still have the title in English on the J-card, often only Germany and France get a different language on the card. I don't see why Disney doesn't just do an English steelbook and have the foreign card when required. I'm sure no one would mind.

It's a wonder they don't do bilingual text on the actual steelbook for Canada too like you get on every DVD/Blu-ray with a French language track.

Except for Guardians of the Galaxy.

I don't really get Disney's line of thought when it comes to EU releases. 9 out of 10 countries still have the title in English on the J-card, often only Germany and France get a different language on the card. I don't see why Disney doesn't just do an English steelbook and have the foreign card when required. I'm sure no one would mind.

It's a wonder they don't do bilingual text on the actual steelbook for Canada too like you get on every DVD/Blu-ray with a French language track.
Oh yeah!!! My mistake! I don't notice anymore as I have put the HDN exclusive sleeve on it! :p

I Wonder too why 2 editions in Canada. Only Disney/Marvel does that in here.

@bonakaze
Vision and ultron represent AI: good and bad
AI is the main theme of the movie and will be followed by Civil War wich will be AI ideology vs Human ideology (or something like that)
i mean, every movie out there are good vs. evil... The theme for me was ''super heroes'' . They should have put like the hulkbuster IMO

150$ for 4 copies ! wow :rofl::LOL: