Everywhere
Release date: December 10, 2021
Purchase links: FNAC - Amazon FR
Price: €29.99

Avengers-L-ere-d-Ultron-Steelbook-Mondo-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Avengers-L-ere-d-Ultron-Steelbook-Mondo-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-2.jpg

Thanks @Walt Dizzy

Last edited:
Sweet. All the artworks I wanted. Variants to the ones I posted for guardians 2, winter soldier and Thor 2 though. But I’m happy with their choices. Much better than the first wave

So far all the artworks for this new wave are stunning to say the least :) still waiting for Iron Man 2

I’m proper liking this wave. I also really like that the first 2 avengers match one style and the last 2 another. Can’t fault any of the choices for this wave. I do wish iron man and Thor were better on the first wave though

Reactions: Mararagan
I’m proper liking this wave. I also really like that the first 2 avengers match one style and the last 2 another. Can’t fault any of the choices for this wave. I do wish iron man and Thor were better on the first wave though
yeah :) and until you say it, i didn't pay attention but you're damn right, they match perfectly, well done MONDO, well done !
As for Iron Man and Thor, yeah a bit disappointed but nothing compared to Doctor Strange which could have been much better imho.. But all the artworks for Iron man got used i think.. hard to come with fresh ideas i suppose ( or is it a studio/marvel decision thing ? )

Reactions: Flloydo
yeah :) and until you say it, i didn't pay attention but you're damn right, they match perfectly, well done MONDO, well done !
As for Iron Man and Thor, yeah a bit disappointed but nothing compared to Doctor Strange which could have been much better imho.. But all the artworks for Iron man got used i think.. hard to come with fresh ideas i suppose ( or is it a studio/marvel decision thing ? )

They are artists commissioned by Mondo. But at the end of the day I don’t know who’s decision it is to choose which mondo artwork to go with. If that’s Disney/ Marvel or Mondo I’ve no clue

I suppose some are easy because they only have one Mondo piece. Like infinity war and endgame

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Mararagan