Avengers: Age of Ultron (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.15) [Korea]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: July August 12 19, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti B1 - Lenti B2 (Pre-order on June 8, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $245 (Box Set) - $58.99 (Full Slip A1 - Lenti B1) - $52.99 (Full Slip A2 - Lenti B2)
Note: Total Print Run 4000 copies. Box Set, 600 copies - Full Slip A1, 450 copies - Full Slip A2, 250 copies - Lenti B1, 550 copies - Lenti B2, 350 copies
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti B1 - Lenti B2

285026573_5820041871363975_7829859677140587589_n.jpg284861150_5820042338030595_2573692616352857099_n.jpg284628706_5820042708030558_531946222169546408_n.jpg284938074_5820043151363847_7081032404636942304_n.jpg284925948_5820044084697087_5996059271191537817_n.jpg
1773221C-3983-405B-9219-EA8959BE5304.jpeg7980BC97-6DE0-4861-845B-F0C85AC7C4BF.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
So happy that I went for the OC! But, yes, I did not own any of the other OC editions that many of you already own. And, yes, happy because I did not get yet the shipping costs charge + the due customs when it arrives to destination. But, so far, today: I am a happy boy :)

Reactions: IRON MAN
If we joined the group buy for one of the single editions, are we still allowed to purchase a different single
edition directly from WeET tonight? Or will WeET or Aniv be pissed off. I want to do everything according to any rules.
I was an altar boy, after all.:angel:

If we joined the group buy for one of the single editions, are we still allowed to purchase a different single
edition directly from WeET tonight? Or will WeET or Aniv be pissed off. I want to do everything according to any rules.
Nah you'll be fine. Best not to promote it if you do though, be on the safe side :rofl:

Those d!ckheads shouldn’t be allowed to. Sick of that f**king excuse that people use GBs because they can’t order direct and then on the day also order direct. You used a GB for a reason, let the real men order direct...

Lenti B1 is pretty cool, front and back, but it doesn't quite do it for me. Reminds me of the mondo steel. A2 is the winner imo, just like the last 3 of WeET's MCU releases have been :D

A2 looks much better in those pics than in the BS, I do still prefer the blufans FS though, it's so classy. Plus I prefer their less cropped, less blue tinged, embossed steel as well I think.

Lenti B1 is pretty cool, front and back, but it doesn't quite do it for me. Reminds me of the mondo steel. A2 is the winner imo, just like the last 3 of WeET's MCU releases have been :D

A2 looks much better in those pics than in the BS, I do still prefer the blufans FS though, it's so classy. Plus I prefer their less cropped, less blue tinged, embossed steel as well I think.
I’m in a predicament because I wanted B1 purely on having new art considering the steel is the same as blufans and I don’t own the lenti front and back art on anything. Plus I’ve always loved the piece. But the lenti isn’t massively doing it for me either. However that hulk and black widow back art really is.
And both the FS look incredible. But I really don’t wana be doubling up on art.
Already got the A1 art on the back of the nova choice FS and A2 front on the nova choice FS front and WEA lenti magnet, the back art on the nova WEA steel.

So B1 (or B2 but much prefer B1) are a no brainier. Only problem is it’s limited 250 so not many on sale in 7 and half hours. Can’t f**king make my mind up

Those d!ckheads shouldn’t be allowed to. Sick of that f**king excuse that people use GBs because they can’t order direct and then on the day also order direct. You used a GB for a reason, let the real men order direct...
I would normally be in bed doing hanky-panky at the time of the pre-order but my significant other is mad at me at the moment.
So I have nothing to do when the pre-order starts and I just kept thinking, "Wouldn't it be nice to own both B1 and B2 since they
compliment each other." But I don't want to raise anyone's blood pressure so I will most likely pass.

So B1 (or B2 but much prefer B1) are a no brainier. Only problem is it’s limited 250 so not many on sale in 7 and half hours. Can’t f**king make my mind up
Narrow it down to two choices. If you have a mother-in-law you can't stand, ask her which one she would choose and then just choose the opposite one. Chances are you will feel good about your choice because it's not your mother-in-law's choice.

I’m in a predicament because I wanted B1 purely on having new art considering the steel is the same as blufans and I don’t own the lenti front and back art on anything. Plus I’ve always loved the piece. But the lenti isn’t massively doing it for me either. However that hulk and black widow back art really is.
Already got the A1 art on the back of the nova choice FS and A2 front on the nova choice FS front and WEA lenti magnet, the back art on the nova WEA steel.

Personally, if I were keeping my blufans FS (or nova variants in your case) and choosing a single slip to go with, I'd choose the B1, no question. Better front of the 2 lentis and that hulk art is awesome on the rear. If I were freshly buying one slip, having owned no others, it'd be the A2 slip here, also no question.

Also B1 is limited to 550, not 250. Largest print of the lot!

Reactions: Flloydo and Shark

Be a real man and order the OC :naughty:

You're looking at it wrong.

Lenti B1, 550 copies
That’s not me reading it wrong lol that’s been typed out wrong. Why have a “250 copies - B1 lenti, 500 copies”

Makes no sense. Completely backwards. No wonder I read it wrong

Anyway. 550 is better

Reactions: Stygian