Avengers: Age of Ultron (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.15) [Korea]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: July August 12 19, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti B1 - Lenti B2 (Pre-order on June 8, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $245 (Box Set) - $58.99 (Full Slip A1 - Lenti B1) - $52.99 (Full Slip A2 - Lenti B2)
Note: Total Print Run 4000 copies. Box Set, 600 copies - Full Slip A1, 450 copies - Full Slip A2, 250 copies - Lenti B1, 550 copies - Lenti B2, 350 copies
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti B1 - Lenti B2

285026573_5820041871363975_7829859677140587589_n.jpg284861150_5820042338030595_2573692616352857099_n.jpg284628706_5820042708030558_531946222169546408_n.jpg284938074_5820043151363847_7081032404636942304_n.jpg284925948_5820044084697087_5996059271191537817_n.jpg
1773221C-3983-405B-9219-EA8959BE5304.jpeg7980BC97-6DE0-4861-845B-F0C85AC7C4BF.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way I don’t put the stickers on the slips. I bought the NC FS separately second hand and they had stuck it to the back. It don’t bother me this one time but I don’t do that crazy sh!t. In case anyone is thinking and before JBT says anything

• Haha
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
steel finish is probably understated debossing like endgame/captain marvel rather than blufans big bordered impression.

not feeling the wraparound artwork on a1. looks cool on the mockup image but there's only one in the OC so...

in for the OC since one of my 4k steels of this is wack.

I might be in the minority but I don’t actually like how the blufans steel looks in hand. Slightly washed out and metallic spaces. It’s ok but I remember being a bit let down. This could potentially be better. However weet do like some metallic spaces at times too.... we should see some photos soon

Oh... did not expect that. Cool. So apparently the loss of the Disney license doesn't apply to Marvel releases.

I don't believe the loss in license applies to catalogue releases, just everything after Encanto although pretty sure 4K discs stopped several releases before Encanto anyway

I still don't expect new WEA editions of Black Widow onwards from the MCU

Reactions: Flloydo
I might be in the minority but I don’t actually like how the blufans steel looks in hand. Slightly washed out and metallic spaces. It’s ok but I remember being a bit let down. This could potentially be better. However weet do like some metallic spaces at times too.... we should see some photos soon
i wonder if they get samples and actually prototype versions for each release to see if they're underwhelming in hand, or if they just send the art layers out and hope for the best
I don't believe the loss in license applies to catalogue releases, just everything after Encanto although pretty sure 4K discs stopped several releases before Encanto anyway

I still don't expect new WEA editions of Black Widow onwards from the MCU
yeah. i hope they carved out some sort of license with disney to keep publishing catalog titles of discs that already exist for WeET, since yeah no basic retail SM Life slips are coming for movies post-encanto.

i wonder if they get samples and actually prototype versions for each release to see if they're underwhelming in hand, or if they just send the art layers out and hope for the best

Hmmm, not too sure. I’ve thought of this a lot. I think some retailers are a mix, some not so much and some are more invested in making changes if they aren’t happy. Depends how lazy they are I suppose or how much they actually care

Hmmm, not too sure. I’ve thought of this a lot. I think some retailers are a mix, some not so much and some are more invested in making changes if they aren’t happy. Depends how lazy they are I suppose or how much they actually care
and im sure there's a slow, drawn out approvals process
or that disney just don't like filmarena very much lol

By the way I don’t put the stickers on the slips. I bought the NC FS separately second hand and they had stuck it to the back. It don’t bother me this one time but I don’t do that crazy sh!t. In case anyone is thinking and before JBT says anything
me saying anything about it would require me looking at your trash-photos
Not Gonna Happen No Way GIF by CBC

• Haha
and im sure there's a slow, drawn out approvals process
or that disney just don't like filmarena very much lol
Well nova have always made a point of using white base layers on their steels. And a lot of the time the art/ colours look thicker. Whereas I’ve only noticed that on some blufans/ manta etc. So who knows if they genuinely have much say or care. God knows.

Reactions: samdavies
Well nova have always made a point of using white base layers on their steels. And a lot of the time the art/ colours look thicker. Whereas I’ve only noticed that on some blufans/ manta etc. So who knows if they genuinely have much say or care. God knows.
yea that layer is important otherwise colors can look washed out. i like the metal to shine through a bit on the surfaces in the art that should be reflective, but not the entire image. sometimes the finish looks 'bumpy' if there's a base coat of white, maybe they could just use a little less of it before applying the next layer of ink.

i wonder if these are screenprinted. when is the "how its made" episode dropping, scanavo?

Why are companies now making age of Ultron packages when these were already made years ago. Makes no sense why they’re bringing out another age of Ultron pack …Already have a better version with 4K and 3-D

Eh. 4K or not, is this really necessary? We've had multiple releases of the same film, including the BF release years ago. Surely it's come to the point now that enough is eough.
It feels like complete over saturation - there's going to be people who buy the one click for no reason other than obsessive collecting.

With the cost of living what it is now, i'll be steering miles clear of what is a completely unnecessary release...

Why are companies now making age of Ultron packages when these were already made years ago. Makes no sense why they’re bringing out another age of Ultron pack …Already have a better version with 4K and 3-D

Eh. 4K or not, is this really necessary? We've had multiple releases of the same film, including the BF release years ago. Surely it's come to the point now that enough is eough.
It feels like complete over saturation - there's going to be people who buy the one click for no reason other than obsessive collecting.

With the cost of living what it is now, i'll be steering miles clear of what is a completely unnecessary release...
Weet will be the only company to have a full premium WEA avengers set. They stated ages ago they wanted to go back and do them. As well as possibly the iron man trilogy

Also not trying to justify it. It has been done to death. But I’m also happy to get a full avengers set from them. And I agree about the cost of living. Have to be really picky now. Not only the cost of living increasing, also these premiums

Last edited:
Reactions: Andycadle84
The minute Weet announced doing the first Avengers film they got me with this.

Smart move from them that as I expect I wasn't the only one not arsed about a steelbook using the exact same art as Blufans plus a box/slips that have been done before as well but mugs like me aren't going to have a gap in the collection when they already have the IW and Endgame OC's and want the first film as well
excited ralph wiggum GIF