Avengers: Age of Ultron (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.15) [Korea]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: July August 12 19, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti B1 - Lenti B2 (Pre-order on June 8, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $245 (Box Set) - $58.99 (Full Slip A1 - Lenti B1) - $52.99 (Full Slip A2 - Lenti B2)
Note: Total Print Run 4000 copies. Box Set, 600 copies - Full Slip A1, 450 copies - Full Slip A2, 250 copies - Lenti B1, 550 copies - Lenti B2, 350 copies
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti B1 - Lenti B2

285026573_5820041871363975_7829859677140587589_n.jpg284861150_5820042338030595_2573692616352857099_n.jpg284628706_5820042708030558_531946222169546408_n.jpg284938074_5820043151363847_7081032404636942304_n.jpg284925948_5820044084697087_5996059271191537817_n.jpg
1773221C-3983-405B-9219-EA8959BE5304.jpeg7980BC97-6DE0-4861-845B-F0C85AC7C4BF.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
3/3

I prefer the weet lenti but It’s a mix of the steelbooks for me. I prefer the Blufans embossing and the bigger title but I do prefer the colouring of the weet front and back

View attachment 541024

I'm so torn on the steel... my main thoughts are didn't need to have a blue colour hue and I prefer the embossing and cropping on the blufans. BUT the inside art on the weet is awesome and the title placement will match my other 3 weet avengers steels better... hmmm...

Any thoughts on the feel in hand and image print quality between the two?

Reactions: Flloydo
I'm so torn on the steel... my main thoughts are didn't need to have a blue colour hue and I prefer the embossing and cropping on the blufans. BUT the inside art on the weet is awesome and the title placement will match my other 3 weet avengers steels better... hmmm...

Any thoughts on the feel in hand and image print quality between the two?
I do think in hand the blufans version feels a bit more quality. A tad more special. But as you say the title on the weet does match the others too. The 4 weet Avengers will still be a sweet set. And to get them all from one retailer is great.

It is weird they opted for the same art on both sides. And it’s a shame. The only real positive from that imo is the different bossing which sets them apart well. Other than the colouring

They both have qualities and they both have negatives.

Reactions: samdavies
I do think in hand the blufans version feels a bit more quality. A tad more special. But as you say the title on the weet does match the others too. The 4 weet Avengers will still be a sweet set. And to get them all from one retailer is great.

It is weird they opted for the same art on both sides. And it’s a shame. The only real positive from that imo is the different bossing which sets them apart well. Other than the colouring

They both have qualities and they both have negatives.
Cheers for the thoughts. I am leaning towards the blufans and just keeping mine. Main thing that's pulling me to the weet is the interior art, it's such an awesome illustration. The blufans interior isn't great, too much motion and it's cropped poorly.

I feel like I'll end up sticking with my blufans FS tbh. I've got all 4 slips from weet in hand (sealed) and I'm not massively sold by any of them. Love the lenti rears, but don't love the lentis. Prefer IM for sure, and they look sharp, but kinda flat. A1 doesn't sit with my collection and A2 is too similar, but not a good as my blufans FS imo.

Cheers for the thoughts. I am leaning towards the blufans and just keeping mine. Main thing that's pulling me to the weet is the interior art, it's such an awesome illustration. The blufans interior isn't great, too much motion and it's cropped poorly.

I feel like I'll end up sticking with my blufans FS tbh. I've got all 4 slips from weet in hand (sealed) and I'm not massively sold by any of them. Love the lenti rears, but don't love the lentis. Prefer IM for sure, and they look sharp, but kinda flat. A1 doesn't sit with my collection and A2 is too similar, but not a good as my blufans FS imo.
Don’t forget there’s a protective seal over the lentis with then the cellophane on top. Makes such a difference when you take both layers off. Always does

I don’t think the B1 lenti is flat at all. It’s sharp, bright, decent movement and depth. Which is rare to get all 3.

Imo anyway.

Reactions: Jamon-Jamon
Don’t forget there’s a protective seal over the lentis with then the cellophane on top. Makes such a difference when you take both layers off. Always does

I don’t think the B1 lenti is flat at all. It’s sharp, bright, decent movement and depth. Which is rare to get all 3.

Imo anyway.
That's fair, the 2 levels of wrapping could well be making it feel less so. It looked bright, sharp and very full of movement to me, just lacking depth. If that's better post wrapping it may be worth a shout... I'll think on it. Ver reluctant to shift my blufans FS though. I love it. Screams quality.

Imo anyway.
Second protective layer of cellophane? I had no idea :thumbs:

Actually I do wonder sometimes if people notice that. Sometimes they have a few creases so it’s noticeable and sometimes it’s perfect so you can’t notice it

Manta also do it on their small lenti cards. I always peel the film off

I got this yesterday, that full slip is gorgeous and the Steelbook it’s beautiful too, don’t own the blufans one so i can’t compare but sure this is great as usual WeET!

seems to read somewhere here about WEeT no longer responding to email and im facing exactly this issue now

got my OC but it came dented on one of the corner, emailed them for solution but not even a single response

do i need to raise a paypal case to get a response?

seems to read somewhere here about WEeT no longer responding to email and im facing exactly this issue now

got my OC but it came dented on one of the corner, emailed them for solution but not even a single response

I had to. Almost positive they didn't respond to paypal either. Paypal just opted to take the action themselves to resolve it.

Reactions: toratora

Try Facebook. They’re pretty responsive over there. I‘d do it in a moment and via messenger.

Reactions: toratora