Avengers: Age of Ultron (Avengers: Era de Ultron) (2D & 3D Blu-ray Slipcovers) [Mexico]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Order Links:

2D Edition
Sanborns
Amazon.com.mx
2D Bluray.JPG

2D Bluray and DVD Combo
Sanborns
Amazon.com.mx
Bluray and DVD Combo.JPG

3D Edition
Sanborns
Amazon.com.mx
3D Bluray.JPG

popcorn2.gif

Avengers-Era-de-ultron.jpg

Last edited:
I'm digging the Ultron one. I'm guessing that's what his slipcover would've looked like at Walmart if they had released a slipcover line like GotG and Cap 2.
@tridon That's EXACTLY what I 1st thought upon seeing the Ultron Slip! :thumbs: Too bad Walmart didnt release an Exclusive(s) this time around :( Would of loved to have owned 'Scarlet Witch' and 'Black Widow'! :hungry:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
@tridon That's EXACTLY what I 1st thought upon seeing the Ultron Slip! :thumbs: Too bad Walmart didnt release an Exclusive(s) this time around :( Would of loved to have owned 'Scarlet Witch' and 'Black Widow'! :hungry:

Same here! It's weird... Avengers 2 would be more deserving of a multi-slip series than Cap 2. Then again, I'm kinda glad they skipped this one. Iron Man, Cap, Hulk, Thor, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Ultron, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Vision... that'd be 10 slipcovers!!! :OMG:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Same here! It's weird... Avengers 2 would be more deserving of a multi-slip series than Cap 2. Then again, I'm kinda glad they skipped this one. Iron Man, Cap, Hulk, Thor, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Ultron, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Vision... that'd be 10 slipcovers!!! :OMG:
I know! :OMG: :greedy: :banghead::banghead::banghead: :dead:

But what I really wanted to see was something like this on a cover (Steelbook/Digibook/Slipcover/Collectors Edition)! :photo: :woot:
AWESOME!.jpg

This would of been SWEET! :notworthy:

I know! :OMG: :greedy: :banghead::banghead::banghead: :dead:

But what I really wanted to see was something like this on a cover (Steelbook/Digibook/Slipcover/Collectors Edition)! :photo: :woot:
View attachment 192710
This would of been SWEET! :notworthy:

I'm sure we'll eventually get something with Hulk/Hulkbuster artwork. It may not be for this initial release, but somewhere down the road, it's sure to happen. Marvel and Disney love the dolla bills! $$$$$

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
EHRMERGEEEEEEEERD!!! :D

Can someone please tell me how to get my hands on the ultron slip?
Do they ship internationally, or do we have any mexican ninjas around? :D
@monsterzebra Sanborns does ship internationally! :woot: And it's FREE on Wednesdays and Thursdays! :drool: There's a a thread here somewhere and it provides steps on how to create an account :thumbs: Let me find that link and I'll post it here when I get a chance ;)

@bloodsnake007 Could be perfect buddy if only I could finalize my order :mad: For a reason I don't understand and whatever address,(Reunion or France in my situation) , I can not pay :muted:d...it, it is the first time I see an amazon refusing my f...money :banghead:o_O:LOL::LOL:
@monsterzebra @bloodsnake007
Was able to log in with my german Amazon account but they don't ship to Germany.:dunno:
@Le Marquis and @monsterzebra WHAT?! :OMG: Amazon doesn't want your money!? :squint: Sorry Ninjas, I was just trying to help, but your BEST opportunity is with Sanborns, like I said, they offer FREE shipping on Wednesdays and Thursdays! :)

And if you don't know how to create an account, check out this thread >>> https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...n-account-in-sanborns-site.30520/#post-957691 :thumbs: