Avengers: Age of Ultron (Blu-ray Slipcover) (Target Exclusive w/ Bonus Content) [USA]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release Date: 10/2/15
Price: $24.99
Purchase: :target: Target.com

AoU - Target Exclusive.JPG Target Exclusive!.JPG

popcorn2.gif

@NoDingsNoScratches Trust me my Ninja Bro, I've been browsing the Walmart website every damn week since the film was released in theaters! :squint: I'm still waiting for them to announce their Exclusive! :banghead: I hope it's Character Slips! :woot: :photo: :drool: :thumbs:

I'm sorry, but I hope there isn't slips because I'm not too fond of Walmart and don't feels like driving to 5 different locations to complete the set

Reactions: bloodsnake007
@AlienKing and @NoDingsNoScratches That'll be one expensive ass Exclusive set to own! :greedy: :squint: Then Civil War next year, and both Infinity Wars! :ohno: :banghead::banghead::banghead:

We'll definitely be needing a 3rd job at this rate! :wacky: :dead:
Section-1.gif
Yea that's why I didn't even bother with GOTG or Cap 2 slips. I'd recommend maximum 2 slips. Your favorite one and the most uncommon one. If they happen to be the same then you save money :D

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
The more, the better - at least for me. :D

But to be realistic, i don't think they will do all main-chars...
Maybe they'll even do it steelbook-ish and release only two slips - Ultron and Vision?

We'll see... :)

Please no more character slipcovers. I hope they just do a slipbox with interchangeable art cards like Alice in Wonderland or Inside Out.

@kryptonite F**K YEAH! :woot: Now THAT is a damn great idea! :notworthy: I seriously prefer that as an Exclusive :thumbs:
I agree with this, or do what Target did with Ninja Turtles have it come with all 4 or whatever it is.