Avengers: Endgame (4K+2D & 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: September 2, 2019
Purchase links: 3D+2D - 4K+2D - 3D+2D Collector's Edition - 4K+2D Collector's Edition
Price: £24.99 (3D+2D) - £32.99 (4K+2D) - £59.99 (3D+2D CE) - £67.99 (4K+2D CE)
Note: Collector’s Editions limited to only 1500 copies worldwide

12091900-1684684660698726.jpg 12091902-1044684661430090.jpg
12091900-6584684660923096.jpg12091900-7854684664162187.jpg
12091903-3504668117681516.jpg12091903-1234668117803826.jpg12091903-9834668117413490.jpg12091903-7394668117157743.jpg
413662-4496bdd58eb1d133c21f9ed7360a8022.jpg 413661-1de24024a4bb602de4c2fa2f4d49601b.jpg
*advice ordering multiples* be wary ordering multiple editions/copies in a single order if you plan on cancelling when you later decided which edition you want to keep: Zavvi cancellation is not reliable or simple, specially if using discount codes.
2 options:
A - pick and choose - separate orders for each item/edition
B - use the "contact us" option on the website and request for a specific title to be cancelled

(Thanks to Dazzler and Paulboland for pointing this out)

Last edited:
Really? I found the pacing frustrating at times. I was reduced to yelling "Getton with it!" at the TV at times.
I can see some people might feeling that way with Endgame, but certainly not with IW. Personally I think the movie is in high gear since the first minute, going straight to the point, but each to their own I guess :)

Although 2 characters don’t make sense

This is a spoiler:

Why vision and why hulkbuster instead of hulk?

Vision isn’t in this once and neither is hulkbuster but Hulk has a huuuge role in this. Strange

This is a spoiler:

Vision isn’t in this once and neither is hulkbuster but Hulk has a huuuge role in this. Strange
I wasn't aware of that! Disappointed about Vision not appearing in this though... I genuinely think he's one of the most interesting Marvel characters in terms of backstory etc. He was more or less the only thing I loved about AoU.

And I know what you're gonna say... stop reading spoilers! But I can't help myself. :bag: :p

I wasn't aware of that! Disappointed about Vision not appearing in this though... I genuinely think he's one of the most interesting Marvel characters in terms of backstory etc. He was more or less the only thing I loved about AoU.

And I know what you're gonna say... stop reading spoilers! But I can't help myself. :bag: :p

Really? I like him but I found him under-used

I thought he was best in civil war though

This is a spoiler:

well i think this should be Infinity War artworks than Endgame, it's obvious that in front are the ones who survived and the back are ones who been snapped...and yep, it didn't make sense one bit... and it didn't even look good too

This is a spoiler:

I guess they're trying to avoid spoilers but it's annoying when you already know things like that it isn't the correct Thor on the front. Banner wears the Hulkbuster armour during the attack on farmer Thanos, still shouldn't be on the cover though.

well i think this should be Infinity War artworks than Endgame, it's obvious that in front are the ones who survived and the back are ones who been snapped...and yep, it didn't make sense one bit... and it didn't even look good too

Oh yeah that’s obvious. The design is back we’re snapped in infinty war and front the current avengers in endgame

I guess they're trying to avoid spoilers but it's annoying when you already know things like that it isn't the correct Thor on the front. Banner wears the Hulkbuster armour during the attack on farmer Thanos, still shouldn't be on the cover though.

Yeah they did the same with civil war. Excluding spidey out of everything even though he was in the trailer and ant man out of most. Matt Ferguson got away with adding ant man though.

Ahhh I forgot he wore the hulk buster in that scene. Ok that’s a bit better but yeah your right about Thor. And they do it like you say to stop spoilers

Agree, I also feel like IW is the better movie out of the two. The pacing is just perfect, never a dull moment, many surprises, all the humour also spot on, and I love the feeling of urgency and danger lurking since the very beginning and it never left until it ends.

I don't think Endgame would have been this huge if it wasn't for IW setting up its path to box office domination
agree - love them both but IW just hit the ground running and barely let up, plus all the 'rumours' from Endgame a full 12 months ahead, seemed to come true so there was very little surprise left for me in Endgame where as all I knew going into IW was Loki was expected to die. Thats it.

• Thanks
Reactions: number33
agree - love them both but IW just hit the ground running and barely let up, plus all the 'rumours' from Endgame a full 12 months ahead, seemed to come true so there was very little surprise left for me in Endgame where as all I knew going into IW was Loki was expected to die. Thats it.
I avoided all theories, so I didn't even know he was going to die, let alone that soon(!)
Watching IW for the first time is one of the best movie experience for me because of all that surprises :thumbs:

This is a spoiler:

Yes, that's a strange choice indeed.

And another strange choice (and Nick @Noodles don't read this :)):
Why Black Widow inside? Although she dies, we are going to see her again in her spin off. It's Evans we will see as Cap the last time...

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles

Why Black Widow inside? Although she dies, we are going to see her again in her spin off. It's Evans we will see as Cap the last time...

It’s just a tribute to those who actually died I believe
And yeah she is apparently getting a spin-off but I think it’s a prequel

• Thanks
Reactions: yy0925

That was supposed to be reverse psychology, right? Because it worked! :ohno:

I honestly don't think anything can be spoiled for me at this stage anyway, as I reckon I pretty much know everything by now lol.

• Haha
Reactions: yy0925
A full look at the Best Buy steel (thanks to @CleverLoginName), which could very possibly be the same as Zavvi's...

View attachment 427113
If that’s going to be what we get then why the **** couldn’t they have kept the A logo for Infinity War?
It’ll be the only WWA to NOT have the Avengers A logo and thus stick out like a sore thumb

That annoyance aside, I do like the choices of artwork