Avengers: Endgame (4K+2D & 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: September 2, 2019
Purchase links: 3D+2D - 4K+2D - 3D+2D Collector's Edition - 4K+2D Collector's Edition
Price: £24.99 (3D+2D) - £32.99 (4K+2D) - £59.99 (3D+2D CE) - £67.99 (4K+2D CE)
Note: Collector’s Editions limited to only 1500 copies worldwide

12091900-1684684660698726.jpg 12091902-1044684661430090.jpg
12091900-6584684660923096.jpg12091900-7854684664162187.jpg
12091903-3504668117681516.jpg12091903-1234668117803826.jpg12091903-9834668117413490.jpg12091903-7394668117157743.jpg
413662-4496bdd58eb1d133c21f9ed7360a8022.jpg 413661-1de24024a4bb602de4c2fa2f4d49601b.jpg
*advice ordering multiples* be wary ordering multiple editions/copies in a single order if you plan on cancelling when you later decided which edition you want to keep: Zavvi cancellation is not reliable or simple, specially if using discount codes.
2 options:
A - pick and choose - separate orders for each item/edition
B - use the "contact us" option on the website and request for a specific title to be cancelled

(Thanks to Dazzler and Paulboland for pointing this out)

Last edited:
Is anyone else still waiting for this to be delivered? Must have ordered hundreds of pre-releases from Zavvi, HMV etc but never had one delivered before release date....rarely had one delivered after release date though.

Is anyone else still waiting for this to be delivered? Must have ordered hundreds of pre-releases from Zavvi, HMV etc but never had one delivered before release date....rarely had one delivered after release date though.

Yep I am! Never had a late steelbook come from Zavvi...... Probably know I'm sending it straight back .

Yep I am! Never had a late steelbook come from Zavvi...... Probably know I'm sending it straight back .
Yes, I was puzzled when it didn't come in the regular post today but it did come about half-an-hour later so I reckon you'll both get yours sometime today (if in UK).

As for receiving Zavvi steelbooks before release date: maybe 95% in my case.

Me. But I cancelled my order and re-ordered it today with 10% off. This one was never going to sell out by release day due to how marmite it is. £22.49 for a steelbook is fine until the Lenticular comes.

nail on head - so glad I didnt keep my Captain Marvel one.
Whilst I like having it, and it looks like a nice addition to my MCU collection, its WAY overpriced and even if they bought the price down to something more reasonable, I'd be hard pressed to buy these over the fantastic Asian import choices we end up with(including all retailers here - Weet, Kimchi, Manta, Blufans, Nova and anyone else am forgetting)

The orange of EG just doesnt add anything where as Captain Marvel does have a slight enchancement with the light up effect - it looks a bit better, but EG just doesnt, at all. I'd say it looks a little worse maybe if not simply 'no improvement'.

Zavvi get points for effort but thats it really
Overpriced by a LOT(some premiums of better quality and more extras can be up to 1/3 cheaper, for example) but I do like they tried something that we've seen little to none of elsewhere(only a few light up releases to my knowledge).
Sadly Zavvi have no reason to improve this weak product that has huge potential if done right, as they are still selling out.
Even after two weak releases with a LOT of negative feedback(not just on here) and the 3rd editio, Spiderman FFH, is still sold out...why would they improve when they know they can shift this crap so easy?

if money isnt an issue(or there isnt anothe title you could buy with the price differance) and you love the movie enough - go for the CE - I love having it on my shelf as an addition to the collection, but its far from the highlight of my MCU set.
I was happy with the steelbook only for Captain Marvel but have always been a sucker for Avengers movies....so weigh up your thoughts towards it.
OR flip a coin? :)
otherwise known as an executive decision making tool...

Reactions: yeslek
Yes, didn't show up today, usually 95% turn up on release day, and if I'm lucky on Saturday, but no show for this....hopefully tomorrow :thumbs:

Still waiting for my copy but seriously struggling to see the attractiveness of this design with the characters reminding me of something from my childhood - rub-on transfers placed in panoramas like this one:-

Oh God, I LOVED Letraset etc Action Transfers as a kid! Just loved them, especially the big Star Wars and Marvel ones

I received my Zavvi Avengers Endgame 4K Collectors Edition Steelbook today and I actually thought it was awesome... I love this set... did an unboxing plus a Blu Ray Hunt which you guys are welcome to check out here: thanks for watching in advance :)

Reactions: paulboland
Yes, didn't show up today, usually 95% turn up on release day, and if I'm lucky on Saturday, but no show for this....hopefully tomorrow :thumbs:
am the other way around - usually a Sat but occasionally Monday(where I am now we're 5 min walk from the sorting office so tend to get post around 9am - this arrvied 0920 ish on Saturday)

Reactions: GeoRattray
am the other way around - usually a Sat but occasionally Monday(where I am now we're 5 min walk from the sorting office so tend to get post around 9am - this arrvied 0920 ish on Saturday)
I'm really enthusiastic when they turn up early. On the other hand, mine eventually turned up today, can't be bothered to watch it tonight even though I haven't seen it yet, so plan to watch it on the weekend now...

Did you enjoy your play through bringing 10 years and 22 marathon movies to a great story point conclusion?

Still waiting on mine. Was despatched on Aug 28th.

Should have it tomorrow hopefully.
I'm also still waiting for delivery
Hopefully will arrive tomorrow or Friday but if not by then it's likely our orders been shipped using sweden cheap slow post service which will mean next week likey on Wednesday 11th

I'm really enthusiastic when they turn up early. On the other hand, mine eventually turned up today, can't be bothered to watch it tonight even though I haven't seen it yet, so plan to watch it on the weekend now...

Did you enjoy your play through bringing 10 years and 22 marathon movies to a great story point conclusion?
I failed and got summoned onto Destiny 2 Sunday eve....lol

BUT when Spider-man is out, I might try a full 23 movie run though of the Entire MCU(can usually do 1-2 movies per night depending on my mood)

Glad to hear yours arrived though.
Also, how have you not seen it yet? Have you managed to stay spoiler free?