Avengers: Endgame (4K+2D & 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: September 2, 2019
Purchase links: 3D+2D - 4K+2D - 3D+2D Collector's Edition - 4K+2D Collector's Edition
Price: £24.99 (3D+2D) - £32.99 (4K+2D) - £59.99 (3D+2D CE) - £67.99 (4K+2D CE)
Note: Collector’s Editions limited to only 1500 copies worldwide

12091900-1684684660698726.jpg 12091902-1044684661430090.jpg
12091900-6584684660923096.jpg12091900-7854684664162187.jpg
12091903-3504668117681516.jpg12091903-1234668117803826.jpg12091903-9834668117413490.jpg12091903-7394668117157743.jpg
413662-4496bdd58eb1d133c21f9ed7360a8022.jpg 413661-1de24024a4bb602de4c2fa2f4d49601b.jpg
*advice ordering multiples* be wary ordering multiple editions/copies in a single order if you plan on cancelling when you later decided which edition you want to keep: Zavvi cancellation is not reliable or simple, specially if using discount codes.
2 options:
A - pick and choose - separate orders for each item/edition
B - use the "contact us" option on the website and request for a specific title to be cancelled

(Thanks to Dazzler and Paulboland for pointing this out)

Last edited:
Are Zavvi preorders cancellable within 14 days or till near release?
Cancellable until they start shipping.
I've ordered the 4k collectors box missed out on using the code.
Anyone also know what zavvi do with pre orders what have old bank card details on.
I've just realised I have a few pre orders on my account on my old bank card and have just been sent a new 1 in the post which i have now added will they automatically use the new card or just decline the whole order and I miss out?
If you bought item/s with a particular card that is no longer in use Zavvi may send you a message similar to this ...
1556194975638.png

... instead of automatically charging your new card.

What they will not do is cancel your order.

Just a warning to people:

For those who have ordered all 4 items together in one purchase (presumably using the code) if you try to cancel one or two items from that order then it won't allow you to do so unless you cancel the ENTIRE order.

Rather than the usual "attempt to cancel part of the order" it states the below and if you try to select one of the items to cancel giving the reason in the little drop down menu then for some reason it doesn't let
you unless you cancel every item in the order.

Special Offers
Attempt to cancel a special offer purchased as part of the order

Just a heads up really because if these go out of stock and you want to cancel some later on and it doesn't let you then you are stuck with all of them, unless you cancel the lot (losing out on all of them).

I have cancelled the order of all 4 and re-ordered them all individually.
Don't know if it's just a glitch for me at present but the only options I have are to cancel the entire order or the above option in bold, which doesn't work when trying to cancel a few of the items.

All it keeps saying is 'Please specify whether to cancel part or all of the order' which prompts you to select the reason for cancelling in EVERY drop down menu for each item.

Bare in mind, when I ordered all 4 together NONE of them I used with the code.

I have since used the code on individual orders.
If you ordered multi items in one order
You can cancel individual items in an order by using the contact us option

You don't need to cancel a whole order and lose 10% discount used and also risk losing items in an order that are sold out.

If 10% still works and items still in stock you can do a new order that is useful but it's not necessary to do this if you don't want to
If you have items that are sold out in a multi order you can just use contact us to cancel items you don't want and keep the sold out items you still want in your order and any discount that was used

• Informative
Reactions: Stygian
Almost £70 for the CE does seem a bit crazy coming from zavvi lol. Be interesting to see how well put together they are when Cap Marvel releases. Shipping and receiving them mint without dinged corners etc would also concern me :cautious: If they want to start dipping into the premium game I expect them to start using proper packaging for such collector editions, and not a jiffy bag :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Almost £70 for the CE does seem a bit crazy coming from zavvi lol. Be interesting to see how well put together they are when Cap Marvel releases. Shipping and receiving them mint without dinged corners etc would also concern me :cautious: If they want to start dipping into the premium game I expect them to start using proper packaging for such collector editions, and not a jiffy bag :rolleyes:
Not had a steel directly from Zavvi before, but is that how they are sent?

Zavvi usually use white boxes if shipped from guernsey warehouse to ship individual steelbooks and is better packaging than likes of Amazon etc
DnSH0gdXcAAvPr3.jpg

Box Sets though it will vary as to what packaging is used can be jiffy bag or box or large cardboard mailer
Box sets are risky with zavvi when it comes to packaging used especially if box set is not hard rigid cardboard

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Robles
Steels you're ok, they use large letter boxes. I was speaking in terms of bigger slipped editions and Box sets etc, similar to what this CE will be. Almost guaranteed a jiffy bag unless they're prepared and are actually going to use boxes.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Robles
Zavvi usually use white boxes if shipped from guernsey warehouse to ship individual steelbooks and is better packaging than likes of Amazon etc

Box Sets though it will vary as to what packaging is used can be jiffy bag or box or large cardboard mailer
Box sets are risky with zavvi when it comes to packaging used
Oh right ok, I've had a few deliveries from Amazon and yeah they normally come in a way oversized box with some paper to protect the item:whistle:

Glad to hear that the packaging is better than a jiffy as I have a few pre-orders with them at the moment.

Steels you're ok, they use large letter boxes. I was speaking in terms of bigger slipped editions and Box sets etc, similar to what this CE will be. Almost guaranteed a jiffy bag unless they're prepared and are actually going to use boxes.
:OMG::wow: Really hoping its better than just a jiffy.

Reactions: Mickle_89
Thanks for pointing this out! I ordered mine separately for this exact reason, but it never crossed my mind that others may not be aware.

I always order separately for those exact reasons

Tbh. You only have to ask zavvi to cancel a item and they will. Never had a issue with it.

Just say that you only want to cancel blah and keep the other blah on pre order. Never had a issue

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
One word to describe this film.... EPIC!

Therefore I'll wait for blufans, the Collector's Edition looks disappointing compared to Captain Marvel's

If you ordered multi items in one order
You can cancel individual items in an order by using the contact us option

You don't need to cancel a whole order and lose 10% discount used and also risk losing items in an order that are sold out.

If 10% still works and items still in stock you can do a new order that is useful but it's not necessary to do this if you don't want to
If you have items that are sold out in a multi order you can just use contact us to cancel items you don't want and keep the sold out items you still want in your order and any discount that was used
No need. I just re-ordered WITH code individually but good for future reference.

Reactions: paulboland
By the way... This was a one off. Usually you CAN cancel individual items, well I could anyway, so if people are always ordering individually then you didn't need to lol.

With respect, I just don't understand why people buy these collectors editions... It's just a bunch of useless tat, who wants pins they'll never use or post cards that they'll never look at?

Paying a little extra to get a steelbook case makes sense to me as Blu-ray will likely be the last physical format with any mainstream support and it's nice to have something a little more sturdy to store your discs in