Avengers: Endgame (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 6 13, 2020
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D (Pre-order on April 19 at 12 PM Red carpet, around 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £28.99 (3D+2D)

l7bp6fayact41.jpg

12540152-1314761341379690.jpg
12540152-3784761341455488.jpg

Last edited:
Now we’ve had our hopes up for gloss it’s gona be a huuuge disappointment if it turns out as bad as infinity war with odd embossing and an incredibly bad streaky matte finish. Maybe the gloss rumour is to make up for that one.

Now we’ve had our hopes up for gloss it’s gona be a huuuge disappointment if it turns out as bad as infinity war with odd embossing and an incredibly bad streaky matte finish. Maybe the gloss rumour is to make up for that one.

If it's not embossed at all but has a gloss finish that's my preference. So long as it's not directly on the metal like WeET's Infinity War or Zavvi's Far From Home.

Alternatively, If the embossing is as good as their exclusive Ant-Man and the Wasp, I'll be fine with it not being glossy.

Reactions: davhyl and Flloydo
Looks even better in hand, absolute stunner probably the best zavvi MUC release so far.:drool:

But the inevitable downside of full gloss it looks **** when held up to light, back of mine is covered in light scratches.:(

Good to see Zavvi finally pulling a decent MCU steel out their @ss, if the 3D comes back in stock I may have to bag one of these.

Turned out really nice, but shame they couldn't apply this amount of effort to their steels from the beginning.

Reactions: St4rlord
Actually looks decent but still why not this finish on them all from the start. They should of scrapped the magnets and given them all this finish on day 1. Terrible lentis anyway so nothing would of been missed.

Only weird thing is how this will look next to infinity war lol

Reactions: steelmybeatingheart