Avengers: Endgame (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Fanatic Selection No.2) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: January 2020
Notes: Super limited print run 500 sets sold as sets only. Same quality as Blufans.
Group buy: hosted by Wreck HERE

FBFB18D7-793E-48B7-9D3E-E2AA5995F420.jpeg8E78D4BF-2FD9-42DA-B598-69F79C83A628.jpeg62F4DC8E-9920-4679-9AE1-51A506D86806.jpeg
48714563206_edf114ff31_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Kevin has said WEA Blufans will likely be out in 2020

I will wait for that release

Likely? Well that doesn't sound definite lol. Well it definitely wasn't going to be 2019. He may as well have said that it will likely come out if Blufans ever releases another Marvel title. :rolleyes: :rofl:

Likely? Well that doesn't sound definite lol. Well it definitely wasn't going to be 2019. He may as well have said that it will likely come out if Blufans ever releases another Marvel title. :rolleyes: :rofl:

It’s a weird one because it don’t sound promising tbh. But they are counting on 2020 to pick it all back up

I’m starting to think this is to with Blufans you know. It’s weird that the info has gone to him who only deals with Blufans. No name yet but the exclusives have been announced. Most likely no website (just like Blufans) lol

And that wording “One thing for sure, the release is not under Blufans brand” lol like they trying to throw you off the scent

Reactions: Stygian
Just curious: where one will preorder this stuff? Not that I'm interested (I want it to be released by BF as WEA) but this "we-don't-have-a-name-yet" stuff puzzles me.

Member posted on another forum new name of line is FANBLUS :LOL::LOL:

Not too sure myself if I welcome the news of another new retailer pushing out WWA premiums either.. :meh: I think we have plenty enough now already and this whole reveal as many have already said is weird to say the least, I certainly hope it's not Blufans related as Kevin has stated, but hmm :cautious: Interesting to see how this pans out :coffee:

Reactions: djjez83 and Stygian
Jesus H Christ.

Saw Endgame, Exclusive and China in the same sentence and instantly thought it was Blufans announcing their WEA edition.

Don’t do this to me...!