Avengers: Endgame (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Fanatic Selection No.2) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: January 2020
Notes: Super limited print run 500 sets sold as sets only. Same quality as Blufans.
Group buy: hosted by Wreck HERE

FBFB18D7-793E-48B7-9D3E-E2AA5995F420.jpeg8E78D4BF-2FD9-42DA-B598-69F79C83A628.jpeg62F4DC8E-9920-4679-9AE1-51A506D86806.jpeg
48714563206_edf114ff31_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know the address of Fanatic Selection? Or does someone have a link?
Thomas

There's no website. GBs are the way to go.

@DMD4k English is not his first language, nor second, he relies on google translate most of the time, so quoting him would grab his attention that your post was meant for him. #QuoteMasterWannabe :p

Again only WWA Steelbook inside.... This new Fanatic Selection is really not worth the money...

Why blufans just can't release Endgame like they did with Infinity War???

That has been answered so many times. Licensing, distribution issues. Blufans are waiting just as we are. Earliest now is 2020 Q2 for Disney exclusives.

Reactions: St4rlord
Again only WWA Steelbook inside.... This new Fanatic Selection is really not worth the money...

I kinda of agree but the overall set is nice honestly I grab one for a backup just in case if BF screw up the set as I hated their IW quality wasn’t great

Kevin from BD site has posted the following
I was told that the contract negotiation between Disney and its distributor in China is still irreconcilable. Their talks will likely be continued into Q2 of 2020. Until then there is nothing for Blufans can do, but waiting, like all of us.

In regards to these Fanatic releases
First of all, the label is not owned by Blufans and they just borrowed the same designing and production team.

Only just realised that there’s no Captain America character card in the single Lenticular Edition, which is a shame but still look forward to receiving the set!

Reactions: MM3
Only just realised that there’s no Captain America character card in the single Lenticular Edition, which is a shame but still look forward to receiving the set!

They should replace the Rocket card with a Captain America card.

Reactions: Darkinoux