Avengers: Endgame (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (SM Life Exclusive) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: September 19, 2019
Purchase links: Kimchi - Nova - Weet (Pre-order September 3)
Price: $46.99
Note: Included 36p Special Booklet, "I LOVE YOU 3000" metal sticker, Arc Reactor coaster, Steel bookmark.

1567146720_17N68zpr_FB_IMG_1567146603782.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
KimchiDVD and Novamedia usually carry SM Life Design Group products.

@Stygian @Dazzler_31117 here're some more pics of the European IW steelbook:

Wow I had no idea. I don't recall anybody mentioning gloss on the Zavvi release which I have sealed. Looking at it now yes it does look glossy in the surrounding areas. I bought it for the embossing. I also have the Best Buy version but the Zavvi version is much better!

Reactions: CleverLoginName
There it is!!!
Yup! And I will moan every damn time, so long as there are disgusting banners on lovely slips the war will never end, so I will fight by moaning. I’ll never stop till the injustice stops!

What about Blufans’ Infinity War? There’s no banner on those
Blufans full slips are backwards, they just don’t sit right with me :( I’m a hard man to please

• Haha
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Man that was intense! After trying to get logged in on Nova’s website, it went out of stock. I managed to get in an order on WeET’s web store just barely, then it went out of stock there, too. Sold out on Kimchidvd as well.

Does WeET send confirmation emails of any kind? I didn’t get one, save the PayPal confirmation I always get :ohno: worried I missed out somehow since by the time the transaction was finished it had already gone out of stock

Edit: back in stock at WeET