Avengers: Endgame (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (SM Life Exclusive) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: September 19, 2019
Purchase links: Kimchi - Nova - Weet (Pre-order September 3)
Price: $46.99
Note: Included 36p Special Booklet, "I LOVE YOU 3000" metal sticker, Arc Reactor coaster, Steel bookmark.

1567146720_17N68zpr_FB_IMG_1567146603782.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
tempted....but its just going to be a standard slipcase isnt it(like the kind we often get on amerays?)

depending on price I might bite but we'll see

tempted....but its just going to be a standard slipcase isnt it(like the kind we often get on amerays?)

depending on price I might bite but we'll see

I believe it's like a Full Slip. Closed on 3 sides. Not like an amaray slipcover.

Is the Infinity War steelbook glossy and embossed in the video? I know the North American steelbook was glossy and flat and I thought the European steelbook was embossed but not glossy.
Looks glossy and is certainly embossed but sometimes hard to tell about the gloss with the lighting.

Is the Infinity War steelbook glossy and embossed in the video? I know the North American steelbook was glossy and flat and I thought the European steelbook was embossed but not glossy.
Looks glossy and is certainly embossed but sometimes hard to tell about the gloss with the lighting.
Thanos = Zero Finish
Rest of the steel = glossy

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Lol I am but the front states no 3D?

Under oath of having my toe nails removed by pliers I have never opened, unsealed, blow on, or even hug through being excited lol they go straight into full protectors and sealed to the hilt then placed on the holy cabinet of premium releases :rofl:

So yes I like my toes just how they are :D

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83