Avengers: Endgame (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.08) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 12 22, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti B1 - Lenti B2 - Box Set (Pre-order on December 22 at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $52.99 (Individual Editions) - $226 (Box Set)
Group buy: Hosted by Aniv Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti B1 - Lenti B2 - Box Set
Note:
Total Print Run: 4500 copies
Full Slip A1 (3 discs: 4K + 2D + Bonus BD) - 550 copies
Full Slip A2 (3 discs: 4K + 2D + Bonus BD) - 300 copies
Lenti B1 (3 discs: 4K + 2D + Bonus BD) - 600 copies
Lenti B2 (3 discs: 4K + 2D + Bonus BD) - 450 copies
Box Set (1~650 Same Numbered 4 Individual Editions + Magnet Lenticular) - 650 copies

130740946_4120348957999950_1408988906020418314_o.jpg130101074_4120349801333199_5810301493477628265_o.jpg130733744_4120350317999814_999987664056478243_o.jpg131462241_4120349947999851_3550135132674840147_o.jpg130721578_4120348021333377_2349696248491238846_o.jpg
129775114_4115147408520105_5707189705894067068_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If you die without warning, your steels are probably going to be sold for too little...if you know your’e going to die, start dumping the ****, because TBH your family doesn’t want to screw with it and they’ll go For pennies on the dollar in an estate sale. But maybe i should start selling them now, just in case.

If you die without warning, your steels are probably going to be sold for too little...if you know your’e going to die, start dumping the ****, because TBH your family doesn’t want to screw with it and they’ll go For pennies on the dollar in an estate sale. But maybe i should start selling them now, just in case.

I'm going to put this in a spoiler in case you don't want to know and so I don't ruin it for others.

Someday, eventually, you are going to die.

who do I have to give my soul to for the A1 or the lenti B2? I'm from one of those countries of losers and I couldn't buy it :sweat: I don't wanna sell my fully working liver on ebay :wtf:

I’m just giving another perspective for the non selling sealed crew. Life is short, enjoy what you’ve bought. It‘s like marrying a beautiful virgin and then bragging that they don’t have sex. :wacky:
if the newlywed has a twin sister its best to not post *that* unboxing video

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
I also think the producers and distributors of premium physical media products have a really niche market, which is at best stable and at worst shrinking with a lot of people moving to streaming only and considering the cost of having a premium collection. I imagine it would be financially difficult for some of these companies to produce their products for very large production runs, especially if they ended up with unsold stock on a lot their releases.
You also have too keep in mind that when these sell out, 50% of them sold too resellers. So if it wasn’t for them they would never sell out.

Reactions: JGCramp
They would
If they weren't popular enough to sell out on their own then resellers would be out of business
You’re right they’d sell out but definitely wouldn’t be overnight and would give us true collectors a chance to get them. I mean c’mon scalpers are still trying to sell stuff they got from 5 years ago, just to make a lousy $20 profit. I seriously have no idea how they’ve lasted this long.

So Weet is pretty damn good I think they are my favorite premium company so far.
Got a couple of manta's but not really impressed by them.
I know lots of people love Hdzeta especially the Dark knight trilogy I am currently looking to score the Batman begins One click myself.

Who is also doing a stellar job?? Blufans?

Reactions: Punker76
So Weet is pretty damn good I think they are my favorite premium company so far.
Got a couple of manta's but not really impressed by them.
I know lots of people love Hdzeta especially the Dark knight trilogy I am currently looking to score the Batman begins One click myself.

Who is also doing a stellar job?? Blufans?

I think they all have their pros and cons and every one of them has a full on fantastic release at some point. Blufans are certainly back on track for slips/ lentis and steels however their extras are minimal. You only get art cards with one edition, Booklet with another etc.
weet are good but they use the same cookie cutter style on full slips and their steels can be quite bare metal and metallic in places. Manta are great but they had a bad patch for a few releases. Some earlier editions are really inventive and creative but sometimes their lentis could be a tad better and sometimes they are great. Steels never usually fail from them though. Early nova are great all around but losing it a tad in the past year or so imo. Stuff through kimchi is usually great (on, Blu collection etc) and FAC WEA is great imo but their WWA slips bore me tad with samey finishes and sometimes I personally think their art choices look bootleg. Zeta again some excellent releases and some poor. Steels sometimes have a few scuffs and marks but their lentis are decent. Especially the last few years. Their slips are hit and miss. Some have a great finish and some have nothing. Their more recent FS are better.
Plain archive when they can be bothered are usually excellent classy releases. They don’t focus too much on lentis but their steels, slips and extras are usually spot on. A lot of cool illustrated art used but it’s usually by great artists

there’s a few others in the game but I can’t really comment on them like everythingblu and umainia or whatever they are called. I only own one EB which I think is poor and I don’t own anything from the other one

Holofoil is used a lot by the Koreans and Chinese which is hit and miss for some. Suppose it depends on the creative choice for its use.

But that’s just my opinion

Last edited:
Oh I am, but he already knew about them. I've got something from them all. But, currently, the top 3 are definitely Blufans (& Fanatic), FA and HDZ.
I have liked Manta a lot too, and still do, but I'm not as happy with them lately as I am with those 3.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo