Avengers: Endgame (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.08) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 12 22, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti B1 - Lenti B2 - Box Set (Pre-order on December 22 at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $52.99 (Individual Editions) - $226 (Box Set)
Group buy: Hosted by Aniv Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti B1 - Lenti B2 - Box Set
Note:
Total Print Run: 4500 copies
Full Slip A1 (3 discs: 4K + 2D + Bonus BD) - 550 copies
Full Slip A2 (3 discs: 4K + 2D + Bonus BD) - 300 copies
Lenti B1 (3 discs: 4K + 2D + Bonus BD) - 600 copies
Lenti B2 (3 discs: 4K + 2D + Bonus BD) - 450 copies
Box Set (1~650 Same Numbered 4 Individual Editions + Magnet Lenticular) - 650 copies

130740946_4120348957999950_1408988906020418314_o.jpg130101074_4120349801333199_5810301493477628265_o.jpg130733744_4120350317999814_999987664056478243_o.jpg131462241_4120349947999851_3550135132674840147_o.jpg130721578_4120348021333377_2349696248491238846_o.jpg
129775114_4115147408520105_5707189705894067068_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You’re right they’d sell out but definitely wouldn’t be overnight and would give us true collectors a chance to get them. I mean c’mon scalpers are still trying to sell stuff they got from 5 years ago, just to make a lousy $20 profit. I seriously have no idea how they’ve lasted this long.
I suspect some of them, like Pung, buy them for under list price, but how many have they sold out of that came out in the last 5 years? How many copies did they sell, vs the ones they have. How much did they get for those. It’s also worth noting that a lot of “scalpers,“ are just collectors paying for their own collection. I see this with concerts all the time. People who go to dozens of shows by a band are also reselling tickets to pay for the tickets/travel to the shows they’re going to

So Weet is pretty damn good I think they are my favorite premium company so far.
Got a couple of manta's but not really impressed by them.
I know lots of people love Hdzeta especially the Dark knight trilogy I am currently looking to score the Batman begins One click myself.

Who is also doing a stellar job?? Blufans?
Im one of the few who don´t like Weet much. Their steelbooks feels cheap with weak layer of gloss, they oversaturate colors all the time even on slips, and they do only Marvel now (except last Spidey ofc) which I had enough for all those years :yuck:. But on the positive note they definitely produce great lenticulars and pretty good finishes on their slips, but thats about it for me. I do like theirs first, older releases though, sold through Kimchi site back in the days. But nowadays I almost can´t stand the bloody weet :vomit:.

And as for the others, I think most of us will agree on Blufans, this is numero uno for most collectors. They started it, and they are still "El rey de la montaña" :oohyeah::LOL:, probably the best lenticular slips out there (except few bad ones).

For me personally it´s also HDzeta on the same level as Blufans, I love those two the most.

Then it´s probably Manta/Kimchi/TheBlu/TheOn etc...., back in the days they produced very good releases. Manta have one of the best wea Steelbooks, and also some unique slips, but lately they had some really bad ones.

And then it´s Filmarena lol....amateurs :hilarious::hilarious:

Blufans are top dog.
Everything else is beneath.

Filmarena can and do some fantastic releases but their lentis still let them down imo as you can still easily see pixels in most releases.
When they do do solid releases though they do them very well, especially maniacs and accompanying WEA individual slips.
I know they aren't a popular change for some but XL's feel very premium.

Reactions: Billy Talent
Im one of the few who don´t like Weet much. Their steelbooks feels cheap with weak layer of gloss, they oversaturate colors all the time even on slips, and they do only Marvel now (except last Spidey ofc) which I had enough for all those years :yuck:. But on the positive note they definitely produce great lenticulars and pretty good finishes on their slips, but thats about it for me. I do like theirs first, older releases though, sold through Kimchi site back in the days. But nowadays I almost can´t stand the bloody weet :vomit:.

And as for the others, I think most of us will agree on Blufans, this is numero uno for most collectors. They started it, and they are still "El rey de la montaña" :oohyeah::LOL:, probably the best lenticular slips out there (except few bad ones).

For me personally it´s also HDzeta on the same level as Blufans, I love those two the most.

Then it´s probably Manta/Kimchi/TheBlu/TheOn etc...., back in the days they produced very good releases. Manta have one of the best wea Steelbooks, and also some unique slips, but lately they had some really bad ones.

tl;dr

Blufans are top dog.
Everything else is beneath.
Agreed.
Filmarena can and do some fantastic releases but their lentis still let them down imo as you can still easily see pixels in most releases.
This is not true for some of their latest releases. Some of their 2020 lentis are excellent, and I know you have or have had at least the It ones. So be fair. Those are excellent lentis. They are not alone.
Out of all retailers FA is the one that has increased their lenti quality the most, by far, in the last 12 months. They may still need a little more consistency but they can be as good as Zeta or better in the lenti department. (And outdo them in the FS treatment department.)

Agreed.

This is not true for some of their latest releases. Some of their 2020 lentis are excellent, and I know you have or have had at least the It ones. So be fair. Those are excellent lentis. They are not alone.
Out of all retailers FA is the one that has increased their lenti quality the most, by far, in the last 12 months. They may still need a little more consistency but they can be as good as Zeta or better in the lenti department. (And outdo them in the FS treatment department.)
I agree, they have improved and I've not seen all lentis to make comparison with newer and older, I just remember seeing the odd ones where pixels were obvious, but yea IT are really nice releases. I think as you say they just need a little more consistency. Full Slips I cannot fault them.

Reactions: DMD4k

tenor.gif

• Haha

Pretty much spot on
How can you be so right and also so wrong? That takes skill :giggle:

This got me. Such a true and false statement haha

Is it weird that all I’ve taken from the last few messages since my last message is “do do”

It’s the child in me

• Haha
So Weet is pretty damn good I think they are my favorite premium company so far.
Got a couple of manta's but not really impressed by them.
I know lots of people love Hdzeta especially the Dark knight trilogy I am currently looking to score the Batman begins One click myself.

Who is also doing a stellar job?? Blufans?

It’s subjective really. I agree with you on WeET, I’ve been impressed with all of theirs that I’ve purchased.

Blufans are the daddies but like most companies they have their ups and downs - Their Infinity War lenti was blurry but their Homecoming lenti is exceptional.

Not a big FAC fan tbh, yet their John Wick (Devil) and Alien (3D fullslip) are two of my favourites in my collection.

As previously mentioned, Plain Archive are a real class act, it’s a shame they’re not as prolific as they used to be.

Just realised I have a whole bunch of Nova’s and Kimchi’s on the shelf (not just steels) so I’m obviously a bigger fan of them than I realise :D