Avengers: Endgame (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.08) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 12 22, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti B1 - Lenti B2 - Box Set (Pre-order on December 22 at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $52.99 (Individual Editions) - $226 (Box Set)
Group buy: Hosted by Aniv Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti B1 - Lenti B2 - Box Set
Note:
Total Print Run: 4500 copies
Full Slip A1 (3 discs: 4K + 2D + Bonus BD) - 550 copies
Full Slip A2 (3 discs: 4K + 2D + Bonus BD) - 300 copies
Lenti B1 (3 discs: 4K + 2D + Bonus BD) - 600 copies
Lenti B2 (3 discs: 4K + 2D + Bonus BD) - 450 copies
Box Set (1~650 Same Numbered 4 Individual Editions + Magnet Lenticular) - 650 copies

130740946_4120348957999950_1408988906020418314_o.jpg130101074_4120349801333199_5810301493477628265_o.jpg130733744_4120350317999814_999987664056478243_o.jpg131462241_4120349947999851_3550135132674840147_o.jpg130721578_4120348021333377_2349696248491238846_o.jpg
129775114_4115147408520105_5707189705894067068_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s subjective really. I agree with you on WeET, I’ve been impressed with all of theirs that I’ve purchased.

Blufans are the daddies but like most companies they have their ups and downs - Their Infinity War lenti was blurry but their Homecoming lenti is exceptional.

Not a big FAC fan tbh, yet their John Wick (Devil) and Alien (3D fullslip) are two of my favourites in my collection.

As previously mentioned, Plain Archive are a real class act, it’s a shame they’re not as prolific as they used to be.

Just realised I have a whole bunch of Nova’s and Kimchi’s on the shelf (not just steels) so I’m obviously a bigger fan of them than I realise :D

If Plain Archive did more they would be so far ahead it would be hilarious, Their attention to detail and design and quality utterly wipes the floor with anyone else when they get it right. Blufans aren't the best, I've been collecting and buying in GB's here since they started and they have just as many duds as Nova, Kimchi etc. First Marvel wave, some of the worst Lenti's ever made, even worse than some of FAC. When Blufans get it right they are superb especially recently, but quality control wise they aren't remotely close to PA and certainly not leaders. HDZeta have just as many stunning editions so do Kimchi and Nova. I agree FA have done some amazing editions, both John Wicks are gorgeous, their T2 was a superb package. When it comes to a really quality level edition done right, HDZ and PA are in a different league from Blufans and their flimsy slips and lighter weight steels.

Everyone keeps going on about Plain Archive. Please enlighten me
What are their biggest hits, I don't have much from them

Honestly PA is a little overhyped IMHO. They have had damaged steel batches too (Foxcatcher), and their slips usually lack great finishes like manta and kimchi (due to budget issues maybe). Their design work is usually cool though and certainly something different than the other retailers, and their movie choices are excellent. But they wouldn't 'completely destroy' other retailers, that's just BS. But that's just my opinion.
Probably I Saw The Devil (absolutely brilliant release), Zero Dark Thirty, The Master and Sicario. Foxcatcher is great too, but with that one you have a chance of receiving a steel that is damaged or has pretty heavily misaligned embossing.

Their non-steel releases are worthy of mention too. Their most recent edition of Carol had an amazing slip, like a dappled effect.

Maybe they get held in high regard due to their choices with more independent releases, less mainstream movies.

Reactions: zeebeer
People who don’t like PA releases = No Class. Simple :coffee:

And their slips have excellent finishes for the majority of them. Just because they don’t over do stuff and splash spot gloss on everything or cookie cut the sh!t out of their designs. Again they keep stuff classy and elegant. They created their own style. They also said “nah, we don’t do Lentis” which isn’t a bad thing

And their slips have excellent finishes for the majority of them. Just because they don’t over do stuff and splash spot gloss on everything or cookie cut the sh!t out of their designs. Again they keep stuff classy and elegant. They created their own style
i like their slips, too
simple and elegant... as you said

Reactions: Flloydo

And their slips have excellent finishes for the majority of them. Just because they don’t over do stuff and splash spot gloss on everything or cookie cut the sh!t out of their designs. Again they keep stuff classy and elegant. They created their own style. They also said “nah we don’t Lentis” which isn’t a bad thing
Don't get me wrong I love PA. But some of their slips just feel a little bit cheaper than other retailers. My point was that they wouldn't completely blow other retailers away. They're a great retailer regardless of that, their designs, movie choices and discs are amazing.

Reactions: Flloydo
i like their slips too
simple and elegant... as you said

Honestly, the finishes, creatively and execution are fantastic on the slips for the master (Old school texture feel), zero dark thirty (metallic), oldboy (pearlescent), Foxcatcher (diecut), sicario (glow in the dark), train to Busan (spot gloss, matte and kind of silk), i Tonya (glitter/ spot gloss), Paterson (similar to train to Busan with the 3 types but more gloss) etc etc. All different and all excellent. Just really interesting releases and they never really fail on art.