Avengers: Endgame (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.08) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 12 22, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti B1 - Lenti B2 - Box Set (Pre-order on December 22 at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $52.99 (Individual Editions) - $226 (Box Set)
Group buy: Hosted by Aniv Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti B1 - Lenti B2 - Box Set
Note:
Total Print Run: 4500 copies
Full Slip A1 (3 discs: 4K + 2D + Bonus BD) - 550 copies
Full Slip A2 (3 discs: 4K + 2D + Bonus BD) - 300 copies
Lenti B1 (3 discs: 4K + 2D + Bonus BD) - 600 copies
Lenti B2 (3 discs: 4K + 2D + Bonus BD) - 450 copies
Box Set (1~650 Same Numbered 4 Individual Editions + Magnet Lenticular) - 650 copies

130740946_4120348957999950_1408988906020418314_o.jpg130101074_4120349801333199_5810301493477628265_o.jpg130733744_4120350317999814_999987664056478243_o.jpg131462241_4120349947999851_3550135132674840147_o.jpg130721578_4120348021333377_2349696248491238846_o.jpg
129775114_4115147408520105_5707189705894067068_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't get me wrong I love PA. But some of their slips just feel a little bit cheaper than other retailers. My point was that they wouldn't completely blow other retailers away. They're a great retailer regardless of that, their designs, movie choices and discs are amazing.
I wish they did more.

I have no idea what they are doing but the steels for a monster calls and little drummer girl could of been contenders for steels of the year last year (in terms of art). They need to sort them out. If they wana quit the steel game then fine but release those last 2 please

I wish they did more.

I have no idea what they are doing but the steels for a monster calls and little drummer girl could of been contenders for steels of the year last year (in terms of art). They need to sort them out. If they wana quit the steel game then fine but release those last 2 please
Yeah they need to cut the korean screenplay books BS right now.

Believer was a pretty recent steel release though. It looks great, but I don't know the movie and have read nothing but mediocre reviews about it so don't really see the point of watching and potentially buying it.

Reactions: Flloydo
Don’t believe them reviewers. Either they make comparison to the Johnny To version or they generally don’t like Korean thrillers

Heck don’t believe me even but try to watch the movie somehow (hopefully legally) before you decide it’s not for you

Yeah they need to cut the korean screenplay books BS right now.

Believer was a pretty recent steel release though. It looks great, but I don't know the movie and have read nothing but mediocre reviews about it so don't really see the point of watching and potentially buying it.

Reactions: zeebeer
I think each of these premium sellers have their pros & cons as much as they did have their glory times and some bad days.
I consider myself lucky enough to have some editions of each of them but i wish i had begin the collection sooner because there,s no way i could lay my hands on the Dark knight's Nolan HDZETA trilogy without being a millionnaire

Everyone keeps going on about Plain Archive. Please enlighten me
What are their biggest hits, I don't have much from them
To me, "The Master" is probably the greatest (steelbook) release ever. I mean look at this:

15.jpg 01.jpg 03.jpg

Followed closely by the brilliant "Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy" release:

16.jpg 01.jpg 05.jpg

There're loads of other top-tier releases from PA, especially if you don't limit yourself to just steelbooks. Take the "De Rouille et d'Os", for example:

05.jpg 01.jpg

Or check out "Ernest et Célestine":

05.jpg 05.jpg

I could go on and on, but I will better stop now.

As others have stated before, you gotta love PA for their attention to detail and consistent quality. Their selection of movies is also much more interesting than that of many other retailers/publishers.

To me, "The Master" is probably the greatest (steelbook) release ever. I mean look at this:

View attachment 495595 View attachment 495594 View attachment 495596

View attachment 495599 View attachment 495597 View attachment 495598

There're loads of other top-tier releases from PA, especially if you don't limit yourself to just steelbooks. Take the "De Rouille et d'Os", for example:

View attachment 495601 View attachment 495600

View attachment 495604 View attachment 495605

As others have stated before, you gotta love PA for their attention to detail and consistent quality. Their selection of movies is also much more interesting than that of many other retailers/publishers.
Aaaarg it hurts to see how far you bend them :LOL:

People who don’t like PA releases = No Class. Simple :coffee:

And their slips have excellent finishes for the majority of them. Just because they don’t over do stuff and splash spot gloss on everything or cookie cut the sh!t out of their designs. Again they keep stuff classy and elegant. They created their own style. They also said “nah, we don’t do Lentis” which isn’t a bad thing

PA are so good and high class in quality that some of their non steel editions are far more sought after than pretty much 90% of steels on the collectors market. I agree they aren't flashy, what they do is tasteful and elegant, which for me is far more attractive than many slips and steels from the likes of BF etc. They don't bend their will for the masses and just go with poster art to please the herd, they put real thought into each edition and it always shows. If there was ever a premium Lost In Translation, I wouldn't want it coming from anyone other than PA. Same with Neon Demon, the art for that one PA could have a field day with.

PA are so good and high class in quality that some of their non steel editions are far more sought after than pretty much 90% of steels on the collectors market. I agree they aren't flashy, what they do is tasteful and elegant, which for me is far more attractive than many slips and steels from the likes of BF etc. They don't bend their will for the masses and just go with poster art to please the herd, they put real thought into each edition and it always shows. If there was ever a premium Lost In Translation, I wouldn't want it coming from anyone other than PA. Same with Neon Demon, the art for that one PA could have a field day with.

Obviously (and I hope people realise) I was joking about people not liking them = no class. I did it to make people bite (which no one did lol) and to joke about but everything else I said I fully stand behind. They are incredibly classy and elegant releases with extreme attention to detail. They really do put a lot of heart into their designs and releases.

Just look at @CleverLoginName pics. Stunning releases.
I don’t actually own tinker tailor :bag:
I was supposed to get it and never got around to it and then it just wasn’t a priority so hopefully one day.

Aaaarg it hurts to see how far you bend them :LOL:

Haha when I see that my spine felt upside down lol. @CleverLoginName you crazy mo fo

Obviously (and I hope people realise) I was joking about people not liking them = no class. I did it to make people bite (which no one did lol) and to joke about but everything else I said I fully stand behind. They are incredibly classy and elegant releases with extreme attention to detail. They really do put a lot of heart into their designs and releases.

I was supposed to get it and never got around to it and then it just wasn’t a priority so hopefully one day.

Haha when I see that my spine felt upside down lol. @CleverLoginName you crazy mo fo
But but but
Tinker tailor..... is absolute dogshit of a movie

Reactions: Hereticz

Got a few of their steel editions and quite a few of their clear case slipped editions, even on the shelf they stand out against most of the other companies. The golden crystal finish on the skin on BITWC is just in a league of its own and the Melancholia slips are just beautiful to look at

Attachments

• DSC_0103.jpg
    DSC_0103.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 54
  • tumblr_mwbdt3Wsi51t1dcuoo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mwbdt3Wsi51t1dcuoo1_1280.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 56
  • 10647162_538214209656399_8358495988991047684_n.png
    10647162_538214209656399_8358495988991047684_n.png
    914.4 KB · Views: 71
But but but
Tinker tailor..... is absolute dogshit of a movie

It was slow but I still enjoyed it to a degree, which is why I never got it straight away. It would be more for the package and at a bargain on the bay. I did see a few go cheap a while back but I won’t loose any sleep if I didn’t pick it up.

Should of changed hopefully to maybe

View attachment 495595 View attachment 495594 View attachment 495596

View attachment 495599 View attachment 495597 View attachment 495598

View attachment 495601 View attachment 495600

View attachment 495604 View attachment 495605

I own the same slip with The Master, and I agree, brilliant release.

Tinker Tailor Is really damn boring flick, and I usually dont mind slow burn films at all, but this one is really too much + the theme it´s about is not really my thing, so this one was easy pass.

But wow the other fullslips to amarays, gorgeous!!

Reactions: CleverLoginName
Jesus, I haven't checked this thread in 6 days after posting my question. This is going to take a while to catch up :LOL:. Time to put my feet up and enjoy a nice glass of whiskey.

• Haha
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy

Just grab Steel Archives Neon Demon and don’t worry about it. :whistle:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: StifflersDad
Just a quick update on GB status for Avengers: Endgame.

US & Canada members have been notified of their order details and I will be billing them as soon as I get the shipment costs from publisher in a day or two so I can send the individual shipments out.

ROW (Rest of World) GB Members who usually get Weet titles through @blackberry from Hong Kong HUB will be notified later in March with shipment details etc. @blackberry is travelling right now and HK has a strict mandate on 3 weeks quarantine upon return; no need to worry Weet will have the parcel packed and ready to go awaiting the HK HUB host to return and be able to accept the parcel.

@IRON MAN FYI

I am not as active as I used to be on forums so if I dont respond for few days its NOT safe to assume I died from COVID or took off with your hard-earned money :)

On a side note I am looking for a trusted Ninija based out of Europe who can work with us to accept GB payments for EU region GB's only and ship out GB parcels (For Weet & Nova titles only at this time). Please contact me and copy @Wreck on the PM if you think you fit the description.