Avengers Endgame Premier poster

dipzy

Mr Stark
Premium Supporter
Nov 11, 2013
London, UK
Hi guys,

It been a while since i been on here :)
came across this section and thought i'd ask you guys.

Does anyone have a Avengers Endgame poster, that was given out at the LA premier and it signed by the Cast and producers and directors.
They have a numbered Marvel sticker on them and come with a COA

Please let me know :)

Thanks,
Dipzy

Hi guys,

It been a while since i been on here :)
came across this section and thought i'd ask you guys.

Does anyone have a Avengers Endgame poster, that was given out at the LA premier and it signed by the Cast and producers and directors.
They have a numbered Marvel sticker on them and come with a COA

Please let me know :)

Thanks,
Dipzy

Look who's back. :p

Reactions: dipzy
99% of all "CAST SIGNED" posters are fake.

Over the years I have become GREAT at spotting fakes. Even the one you reference a seller on ebay's who's actually looks 99% real (and it may be.)
https://www.ebay.com/itm/AVENGERS-E...15-CAST-CHRIS-EVANS-MARK-RUFFALO/153473667472

makes reference to the one your talking about as fake.
Please be aware of other sellers trying to sell full size posters claiming to have attended premiere/after party and have a holographic marvel stamp on them. These are completely fake. They have some signatures of cast members that didn't even attend the premiere such as Tom Holland/Tom Hiddleston and several others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to message me I can let you know which names came over to fans who signed and who attended the premiere. I personally attended the fan pit area at the premiere and I'm including photos of cast signing this poster as well as the Endgame poster that I will be listing separately. As someone who was there to witness this madness I know how hard it was to obtained this signatures. Please make sure you are not getting scammed and not buying fake signed posters. Like the saying says "If its to good to be true it probably is"

Here are my tips on buying LEGIT autographed stuff.

1) I want to see the pic of the item getting signed.
2) Was that person really at the event etc.
3) Check out the placement of the sig, often they grab pics online of a celeb signing yet they are signing bottom left yet the piece they are selling has sig on top right etc.
4) Check out the sharpie color. Many times sharpie is a different color in the pic then the sig too.
5) Look at the style of the sigs .... are they all the same? Fake. is there 15 sigs but looks like 3 styles? Fake.
6) Real sigs often look like crap. If all the sigs look pretty and no utter crap ones ... fake.
7) great placement of sigs? All signed by theirs heads etc.? Hell no. Fake. Celebs are busy and sign wherever whenever and move on. You might get one who cares, but most are just signing.
8) Research sigs of the celebs. is it a sit down private signing? It may look better ... if its a premiere its gonna look like crap. its a rush job.
9) COA mean jackshit. custom printed holograms are easily bought, same with stamps.
10) CGC (mostly on comics, photos, mags) sigs are verified and legit ... why? Cause they wont encapsulate and verify unless their employee witness the sig. This is for conventions.
11) advise on Cons and getting proper sig placement. Make "windows" take plastic clear sleeve put on top of poster and cut out a hole where you want sig ... this forces the talent to only sign there. put colored masking tape around edges of said Hole so its a clear easy to see window box. That is how you get sigs where you want them and none of these red carpet goers seem to ever do that because you never know which celeb will come up next thus no time for that.
12) other good way to get real sigs is choose something a bit more sturdy and compact if possible ... if so you can mail to friends/ or internet friends who are going to Cons and offer to pay for their sig ticket as well so they'll get the sig you need and mail back etc. Something in it for them. OR just a cash offer cause cons are expensive and devote a little bit of time to getting a sig and get some more spending money for yourself. etc. Just some tips........ another is start out with a professional sig service signing for a hard to get celeb. ie. Evans, Hemsworth, Arnold, RDJ, etc. Send off your item first to them ... get the hard one out the way ... you dont want your item signed by 15 getting smashed , lost etc. Then get the rest on your own. One cool thing I seen a couple do is get Caps shield signed by everyone. Plenty of room on it and they tend to sign nicely following the circular pattern as it almost forces the celebs that way esp once you got 2 names on it like that they all follow suit.

NOW ... check out that link i sent you .... either he is legit, and reusing some pics , or a very good top of the line con artist. He warns you of others, and also does not have RDJ ... which you would think helps lead to the authenticity cause its hard to get RDJ and btw he signs like UTTER CRAP. ( I have his)

But lets examine the pics ...
Sean Gunn signs in blue ink ... he's holding blue. Good. He looks like he is sining left, but he is on bottom right ... maybe he contemplated before. So who knows.
most pics are not while signing... so hard to tell. Russo poster he is signing has Avengers "A" ... yet poster being sold , no "A"
Evans did not sign by his pic on poster , more sign of being real like i mentioned above.
Looks like Bendict is likely holding silver sharpie and signs in silver.

Better chance of this being real, but not good pics of anything being signed ... if you are a one man show its hard to get sigs and photos... so yeah.

@dipzy @Apollon

99% of all "CAST SIGNED" posters are fake.

Over the years I have become GREAT at spotting fakes. Even the one you reference a seller on ebay's who's actually looks 99% real (and it may be.)
https://www.ebay.com/itm/AVENGERS-E...15-CAST-CHRIS-EVANS-MARK-RUFFALO/153473667472

makes reference to the one your talking about as fake.
Please be aware of other sellers trying to sell full size posters claiming to have attended premiere/after party and have a holographic marvel stamp on them. These are completely fake. They have some signatures of cast members that didn't even attend the premiere such as Tom Holland/Tom Hiddleston and several others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to message me I can let you know which names came over to fans who signed and who attended the premiere. I personally attended the fan pit area at the premiere and I'm including photos of cast signing this poster as well as the Endgame poster that I will be listing separately. As someone who was there to witness this madness I know how hard it was to obtained this signatures. Please make sure you are not getting scammed and not buying fake signed posters. Like the saying says "If its to good to be true it probably is"

Here are my tips on buying LEGIT autographed stuff.

1) I want to see the pic of the item getting signed.
2) Was that person really at the event etc.
3) Check out the placement of the sig, often they grab pics online of a celeb signing yet they are signing bottom left yet the piece they are selling has sig on top right etc.
4) Check out the sharpie color. Many times sharpie is a different color in the pic then the sig too.
5) Look at the style of the sigs .... are they all the same? Fake. is there 15 sigs but looks like 3 styles? Fake.
6) Real sigs often look like crap. If all the sigs look pretty and no utter crap ones ... fake.
7) great placement of sigs? All signed by theirs heads etc.? Hell no. Fake. Celebs are busy and sign wherever whenever and move on. You might get one who cares, but most are just signing.
8) Research sigs of the celebs. is it a sit down private signing? It may look better ... if its a premiere its gonna look like crap. its a rush job.
9) COA mean jackshit. custom printed holograms are easily bought, same with stamps.
10) CGC (mostly on comics, photos, mags) sigs are verified and legit ... why? Cause they wont encapsulate and verify unless their employee witness the sig. This is for conventions.
11) advise on Cons and getting proper sig placement. Make "windows" take plastic clear sleeve put on top of poster and cut out a hole where you want sig ... this forces the talent to only sign there. put colored masking tape around edges of said Hole so its a clear easy to see window box. That is how you get sigs where you want them and none of these red carpet goers seem to ever do that because you never know which celeb will come up next thus no time for that.
12) other good way to get real sigs is choose something a bit more sturdy and compact if possible ... if so you can mail to friends/ or internet friends who are going to Cons and offer to pay for their sig ticket as well so they'll get the sig you need and mail back etc. Something in it for them. OR just a cash offer cause cons are expensive and devote a little bit of time to getting a sig and get some more spending money for yourself. etc. Just some tips........ another is start out with a professional sig service signing for a hard to get celeb. ie. Evans, Hemsworth, Arnold, RDJ, etc. Send off your item first to them ... get the hard one out the way ... you dont want your item signed by 15 getting smashed , lost etc. Then get the rest on your own. One cool thing I seen a couple do is get Caps shield signed by everyone. Plenty of room on it and they tend to sign nicely following the circular pattern as it almost forces the celebs that way esp once you got 2 names on it like that they all follow suit.

NOW ... check out that link i sent you .... either he is legit, and reusing some pics , or a very good top of the line con artist. He warns you of others, and also does not have RDJ ... which you would think helps lead to the authenticity cause its hard to get RDJ and btw he signs like UTTER CRAP. ( I have his)

But lets examine the pics ...
Sean Gunn signs in blue ink ... he's holding blue. Good. He looks like he is sining left, but he is on bottom right ... maybe he contemplated before. So who knows.
most pics are not while signing... so hard to tell. Russo poster he is signing has Avengers "A" ... yet poster being sold , no "A"
Evans did not sign by his pic on poster , more sign of being real like i mentioned above.
Looks like Bendict is likely holding silver sharpie and signs in silver.

Better chance of this being real, but not good pics of anything being signed ... if you are a one man show its hard to get sigs and photos... so yeah.

@dipzy @Apollon
Thanks for the detailed info, this will help massively on item with multiple signatures.

Quite a few say it comes with a COA, any reputable companies that i should look out for? Most eBay sellers authenticate the posters themselves but i cannot find further info on the company name etc

PSA DNA
Beckett

more reputable then others just making COAs as those are grading services you send in to get graded or they witness signings etc. Not to say some havent had forgeries pass authentication but they do put on celebrity signings so those 2 companies do still have better weight then most in that regard.

example Al Pacino did a signing for and with PSA long ago for Scarface reunion thus PSA authenticated all the items. @dipzy

if you want to really get into it , there are facebook autograph groups and those folks are super into it thus they stay on top of when all the signings are taking place etc etc.

Reactions: dipzy