Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #50) [China]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: 2018 TBC
Group buy: To be hosted by cooey
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to 4000 copies

Group buy update - click the spoiler for info

GB will be live Friday 16th November at around 7:30 - 8:00 PM UK time.

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip | One Click | 1/4 Slip

9a438038gy1fwzd3ld1w9j221l18i4bl.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3mgpj3j221l18m47e.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3pdwblj221k18j7hy.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3k106pj221m18iwse.jpg9a438038gy1fwtnqjdtm2j221n18mn92.jpg
222BC943-C7E9-4113-8507-8A3E834CFEB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the whole general consensus can be summed up into that it’s just not perfect.

Its great, not as bad as made out, but it’s what, 9-9.5/10.

If your scoring somthing 9 -9.5 out of 10 then that’s pretty much perfect.

I’d give this a 7.5 - 8.5 (depending on the slip)/ 10

One thing I do find odd is that the full slip has the debossed A on the back but the A on the single lenti back art is just flat. Would of thought they would of debossed that one too

And the art cards with the full slip (the double sided character cards) should of been glossy instead of plain

• Thanks
Reactions: number33
If your scoring somthing 9 -9.5 out of 10 then that’s pretty much perfect.

I’d give this a 7.5 - 8.5 (depending on the slip)/ 10
To be pedantic, near perfect isn’t perfect.

On the whole, with how happy I am to own it, it’s an easy 9/10 (maybe 9.5, at a push) but that still not 10 ie still not perfect.

To be pedantic, near perfect isn’t perfect.

On the whole, with how happy I am to own it, it’s an easy 9/10 (maybe 9.5, at a push) but that still not 10 ie still not perfect.

Lol not many are.

10/10 marvel blufans are guardians 1 (rocket and groot lenti with the steel) and Thor Ragnarok (dl with the steel). The rest are all still amazing but 7 to 9s

My rating system is:
White Gloves worthy = So excellent as to deserve being handled always with white gloves.
Clean Hands worthy = Not top of the line but still very good. Therefore, deserves to be handled with respect with clean bare hands.
Greasy Hands worthy = No good. Deserves no respect. A few grease spots on it will not really make it any worse.

Blufans Avengers Infinity War 1-click is Clean Hands worthy.:D

Lol not many are.

10/10 marvel blufans are guardians 1 (rocket and groot lenti with the steel) and Thor Ragnarok (dl with the steel). The rest are all still amazing but 7 to 9s
See the Ragnorok DL I still wouldn’t say was perfect,
That would probably get the 9.5 for me. It’s better than IW but not by miles (when comparing the fronts at least)
Only other Marvel BF I own is Doctor Strange DL of which I’d grade 8.5-9/10 due to some building blur on the rear(even though that’s how I would display it when I had space - rear facing outward: lovely)

Now if I graded the IW steels/slips separately, then the DL would be maybe 8 out of 10 (due to the rear being the worst of the bunch IMO), SL 8.5-9/10 and fullslip 8.5/10(mostly due to not being overly struck on the image or fullslips as a whole - love me some lenti any day)

I received my OC yesterday and I must say that I am pleasantly surprised, considering the rather negative opinions about lentis. While these are not the best lentis but we have already seen worse. I thought I had loose disc, but it was the movement of cards in the envelope. So, satisfied. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: yeslek and DMD4k
All subjective.

One is better than another because...
and so on.

I honestly don't think any slip is a perfect 10 because if we could design the steelbooks and slips instead and would never ever see the products we already have then none of them would turn out looking exactly like what we have. In our minds it would be what we (individually) would like to see personally, our minds projected design, whereas what we have is what is forced upon us.

Anyway... too deep!

I rate IW set overall around 7.5, that's above average and all my marvel sets are above average.

That Manta Deadpool DL lenti and steel is looking like a 9.5 though. Haha!

I too received my OC yesterday. surprisingly package has no a crush or blow. i didn't open it yet, but i heard a sound of loose disc. but it is not a big deal for me, i never mind it.

One thing I do find odd is that the full slip has the debossed A on the back but the A on the single lenti back art is just flat. Would of thought they would of debossed that one too
This! A bit annoyed that Blufans always ignore the back of their single lenti, the only one I can think of that has some special treatment is GOTG vol. 2

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
This! A bit annoyed that Blufans always ignore the back of their single lenti, the only one I can think of that has some special treatment is GOTG vol. 2

Yeah, I noticed it was only guardians 2

Strange the do that

I received my OC yesterday and I must say that I am pleasantly surprised, considering the rather negative opinions about lentis. While these are not the best lentis but we have already seen worse. I thought I had loose disc, but it was the movement of cards in the envelope. So, satisfied. :thumbs:
As another member pointed out, the negative comments had the rest of us lower our expectations so when they finally arrived we were happier as a result.

Hoping for the same with BP(lesser negativity over there but always nicer to be surprised and see for ourselves they aren’t that bad after all)